The Fall of the Yiling Patriarch

Note: This chapter is a combination of the book and drama but moreso, I have changed certain circumstances of the book to make it more suitable for me. Love it and cherish it.

"Wangji" hearing brother's anxious voice, it spurs me out of my meditation and I look at his extremely worried eyes

I stand up at once and my hands are ready at the hilt of my Bichen.

"Wangji" he pauses "it's Young Master Wei ". The name stops my heart.

Wei?

"We just received a terrible news, Young Master Wei has murdered Jin Zi Xuan and Jin Zi Xun. The ghost general has massacred the entire Lan Lingjin Sect".

Jin Zixun? Wei's Shijie! My eyes seek my brother's and I immediately step out of  Jingshi. My Wei needs me. No matter what happens today, I choose to stand by him and him only.

"Wangji" my brother stops me "choose wisely. Today either you're with us or you're with him" his voice is solemn "if you choose not to stand by our side, then the consequences will be grave. If you step out of Jingshi today, then it would be a declaration of your loyalty to him".

I turn to look at my brother. How can this heart choose brother? My soul is out there and that's where I belong. I belong to him and him only. I bow and with one last look, I step out of Jingshi.

Whatever are the consequences, I will deal with them wholeheartedly. But not tonight. Tonight I am his.

I am coming Wei. Please be careful.

Searching for you at all highs and lows, I visit  the every single place I could think off

Searching for you at all highs and lows, I visit  the every single place I could think off. Even walking upto the Burial Mountain, where they tell me what had happened. The Lan Lingjin clan had accosted you and Wen Ning and that the Wen siblings have willfully sacrificed themselves for the betterment of you and the rest.

Wei, where are you? Assuring them on behalf of you, I see a distressed A Yuan crying his heart out and calling your name.

Wei.