Steamy Hot Buns

(A/n: Before I start, I would like to share certain heartfelt facts with you guys. If you're aware as to what's happening for past few days in the life of every true fan, you'd know we're all in pain {I wish to refrain from discussing here}. To be honest, I am heartbroken and was seriously considering to not update this book for few days, take a break or you know, wait for whatever has to happen.

I have this very lovely reader of mine who has been my constant support from the time I started writing Kindred Souls. I had a chat with her today and she reminded me that as fans we can always support our Idol and hope for the best, but not to forget, it's cause of them, they being the inspiration, we can write what our heart feels like.

So, thanks to this amazing friend of mine  ElizabethHuffman071, for being there, when I was down, I'll continue to write this masterpiece.

Hopefully, with time, our XZ will be back and that's all I can pray for now.

Lan Zhan & Wei Ying, for many of us are beyond just characters

Lan Zhan & Wei Ying, for many of us are beyond just characters. We revere them, we love them and more so we all connect with them. They might be fictional, but for us fans they're beyond the epitome of books or imagination. So, as I have always maintained, I hope I can do complete justice of Lan Zhan's story and you guys would keep loving us.

I watch him sleep peacefully in my arms and I smile

I watch him sleep peacefully in my arms and I smile. Wei Ying, everynight with you by my side, it's becoming more and more difficult to control my urges. I Hanguang-Jun, might soon succumb to his inner desires, and won't be so innocent anymore.

What are you doing to me Wei?

Caressing his hair, I gently tuck them behind his ears, and slowly I kiss the hollow at the base of his throat. His light gasp, makes me seek his eyes and like a naughty child caught stealing, I hope he is not awake.

Wei and waking up? Now that would be hilarious. Bringing my lips closer to his, I steal a kiss from him and my heart beats erratically. Kissing his cheeks, I nudge my nose against his softly and place my palm against his face "I love you" I whisper.