show me the way home

title: ilomilo - billie and finneas

elle's POV

-----------------------------------------------------

i spend the whole day with my arms wrapped around billie in any way possible. i don't want her to get hurt ever again. "trust me, she's not usually this touchy" finneas tells billie, making her laugh a little. we're currently wheeling her into the house because she finally got to leave. they were going to put her into the psych ward but we convinced them not to. that would only make things worse.

"hey buddy" i smile and pick bear up as he runs to us. he starts licking my face and i hug him close to me. "oh i missed you too, but look who it is" i giggle and he jumps out of my arms and onto billie's lap. "oh you're adorable aren't you. i bet you get all the bitches" she tells him with a laugh. he licks her face and she smiles widely before putting him on the floor. i take off blu's leash and his vest and they run around the house together. "alright, i guess i'll um... i'll show you around." i clap and clasp my hands. "i better get going but i'll see you guys later. love you" finneas announces, hugging me and kissing the top of billie's head. "love you finneas" i smile a little and boop his nose. "love you finny" billie says in that adorable baby voice that i've missed so much.

i show billie around, loving her reaction to everything even though she picked out a lot of it. "and this is our room." i say as i get to the final part of the tour. "bro holy shit. this is awesome." she laughs a little as she looks around. "and that door goes to the backyard by the way" i point out. "got it" she nods in response.

it's gotten kinda late so i help billie into bed and lay beside her. i wrap the blankets around her and she nestles into the microfiber sheets, obviously being instantly comfortable. once i've turned on a show, i pull the comforter up to my chin and cuddle into billie. i put my leg over one of her casts, though it's not very comfortable i know she loves when i do that. i look up and see her smiling down at me. i inch up slightly and press our lips together, smiling into it a little. she licks my lips and i open my mouth, allowing her tongue to explore my mouth as she pleases. i hear her moan and her tongue vibrate slightly. she grabs onto my hips and pulls me onto her, wincing in pain due to using her bad arm. i mean yeah they're both bad but the one in the brace isn't too bad. her casts cut off right at her knee so she can feel everything i'm doing. i grind my hips against her and she moans. "you like that?" i ask. "mhm" she nods, closing her eyes in pleasure. "me too." i moan quietly and lean closer to her. i brush our lips together while i continue to gently thrust against her. she grows impatient and kisses me. she pulls away as i start to trace her figure down to her waistband. "not yet. i'm sorry." she sighs and avoids eye contact. "you shouldn't have to be sorry. i get it. we will wait however long you need." i assure her. "i love you." she tells me, making my heart melt. "i love you so much more." i respond.

———————————————————————————
a/n: the reason i update soooooooooo much is because i love seeing your reactions. please keep commenting and voting and just sharing feedback in any way possible. i love you guys 😘