children of our own

title: perfect - ed sheeran

billie's POV

--------------------------------------------------

last night consisted of each baby waking up pretty much half an hour apart and us singing them back to sleep. we learned in the hospital that elle hates breastfeeding. she says she can't wait until they are old enough to use a bottle and when i responded with "i like seeing your boobs so these guys can take as long as the wish as long as they leave some milk for mama" she hit my arm as hard as she could. i think i have a bruise now.

i pick up grayson and emory from their cribs and bring them out to the living room where elle has baby finn. we set up a gated up play place for them so if we need to do something that requires both of us, they can sit in there while we do so.

 we set up a gated up play place for them so if we need to do something that requires both of us, they can sit in there while we do so

i see elizabeth sitting next to elle, begging to hold baby finn. "i've told you this, i need to breastfeed. look, there's emory and grayson. maybe you can hold one of them" elle argues. elizabeth shoots up and skips over to me. "did you use hand sanitizer?" i ask. "yep" she nods. "okay. alright monkey, you're gonna go with aunt lizzy okay?" i tell emory, letting elizabeth take her from me. "hello beautiful" elizabeth smiles and bounces up and down gently. she sits on the couch and faces emory towards her as i place grayson in the play area. "he's being fussy, i just had to change him" i explain to elle. "got it. how's emory doing?" she asks. i look over at elizabeth and see emory staring at her. "she looks very zoned out" i laugh. elle looks over and giggles a little at elizabeth and emory's interaction. elizabeth changes the position she's holding emory in so she's holding her bridal style with her hand under emory's head. i look down at grayson and see him squirming from side to side. "hey bud, what's going on?" elle asks with a frown. she places finn down next to him and picks up grayson. she starts breastfeeding him and i pick up finn. "hey finny" i smile as he stares up at me in awe. "look at you, so adorable" i giggle a little.

about an hour passes and we end up having to give them baths because grayson spit up all over himself and then finn spit up at the sight of it and some of it got on emory. it ended in them all crying. after their baths we wrap them in towels and elle takes a picture of them. five minutes later i get a notification that elle has posted a picture.

 five minutes later i get  a notification that elle has posted a picture

24,913 likes

thatonebritishchick: we had some blue eyed angels. btw, thank you for the towels @unclecrunkle (left to right: grayson, emory, finneas)

view all comments (9817)

billieeilish: thank you for bringing these miracles into my life, i love you ❤
thatonebritishchick: @billieeilish, i love you more 💕
view all replies (35)

i pick up grayson and he wraps his hand around my thumb. "aw" elle frowns at gray and i's interaction and i laugh a little. "adorable" i smile and boop his nose. "i can't wait to see them grow up and learn to do stuff." elle giggles. "me neither" i agree. i peck our lips together and she deepens the kiss. "i love you" i tell her with a smile. "i love you billion times more"