transformer

title: transformer - future and juice wrld 

elizabeth's POV

(just a little a/n, i completely support trans rights. i have a trans cousin and he calls himself a transformer all the time. if this is in any way offensive, i apologize.)

-----------------------------------

i wake up and happily run down the stairs like it's christmas morning. "well good morning sunshine" elle greets me in a weird voice, mocking the words mum would say to us every morning. "how'd you sleep?" i ask, sitting down on one of the barstools. "pretty good. what about you?" she asks. "i barely did, i'm so excited" i smile and bounce up and down in my seat a little. "i'm so glad this is finally happening for you." she says, flipping a pancake in the air and letting it hit the small grill in front of her. "which reminds me, thank you so much. this is the best present ever." i tell her. "obviously i want to be the one to make my little sister's dreams come true but it wasn't just me." she laughs. "i know billie helped pay for it but still" i shrug. "and so did mum" she adds. "she did? she said it was just you and billie" i furrow my eyebrows a little. "oh um.... yeah sure. if that's what mum told you." she laughs nervously and looks down. "elle, it's fine if mum helped. i wish i could've helped with some of the money but i didn't know until last night" i explain. "it's fine lizzy. this is what you've wanted for you long." she waves it off and flips another pancake. 

i hear footsteps from down the hallway and look over, seeing billie and emory walking towards us. "hi aunt liz" emory greets me. "hello angel" i smile and pick her up. "do you need some help babe?" billie asks. "no i got it" she answers. "there's something i can do to help, just tell me" billie begs. "fine. you can..." elle smirks and whispers in billie's ear, making her jaw drop. "i mean... down but our child is right there and so is your sister." billie responds. "ew" i grimace and cover emory's ears. "you gotta go get ready, we're leaving in about an hour" elle tells me. "okay" i smile and run up to my room.

i get changed and grab all my stuff before walking back downstairs. "so is it just going to be you guys and her or should i come too?" i hear mum asking. "you're her mum, you're coming" elle laughs. "okay. i just wanted to make sure." mum explains. "hey lizzy, you gotta eat first and then we'll leave okay?" billie tells me. "okay mum" i laugh, seeing her roll her eyes. "you know what, i'm a mama. not a mum" she reminds me. "whatever you say" i put my hands up in defense and grab a plate. "stand right there" elle orders, pointing at a spot. "okay" i do as told with furrowed eyebrows. next thing i know a pancake is flying over elle's shoulder and lands on my plate. "did i make it?" she asks, turning around with a hopeful smile. "yes" she whispers to herself in accomplishment. "good job ellie" billie laughs and kisses elle's cheek. "congratulations" i golf clap at her once i sit down and billie passes me the syrup. 

after we finish eating, i help clean everything up and we take madison and emory to finneas and claudia's. "i'm going to take them shopping!" claudia exclaims, bouncing on the balls of her feet happily. "okay claudia. you do that" billie laughs and pats claudia's head. "okay, we gotta get the boys to your parents house so we better get going." elle cuts in. "okay, sounds good" finneas smiles. "love you guys" billie says and hugs them both. we all say our goodbyes and drive to maggie and patrick's. we drop the boys off and talk to them for a little while, leaving after about five minutes.

we get to the hospital and i smile widely. i see billie taking a picture of me with a huge smile on her face as well. "let's go" she suggests, putting her arm around me and leading me inside. "i'm a transformer biyatch" i tell her, making her laugh. "the best one" she smiles and kisses the top of my head. 

i love the relationship that billie and i have. she doesn't seem like a sister-in-law, she just seems like another older sister, but like incest with my other older sister. she's just one of the nicest people i know. i'm so glad elle found someone that makes her this happy. i hope i can find someone like that.