i could fuck you all the time

title: all the time - jeremih

elle's POV

------------------------------------

once everyone leaves we finally get the kids to bed and go to our room. i lay down and grab my phone from my nightstand, hearing billie clear her throat. i look up and see her holding a box in her hands and a small smirk on her face. "oh shit i forgot" i say once i remember what she wants. "please" she crosses her fingers. "i can't believe you want to fuck in a bouncy house. but you're my wife so i guess i gotta compromise. for you, we fuck in the bouncy house and in exchange, i get to choose the positions" i explain, standing up and leading her to the backyard. "deal" she agrees. she smiles and picks me up, tossing me through the small door of the bouncy house before getting in.

she immediately climbs on top of me and starts kissing my neck. "is it bad that i wish i could've seen you kick emily's ass?" i ask. "no, believe me i would've" she laughs a little between kisses. "i would've let you but i didn't want the kids to see you do that" i explain, trying to keep in moans as she continues to kiss my neck sloppily. "alright mamas, either you tell me what you want me to do, you just moan or you zip your lips." she orders. "you know what i want you to do." i groan, not wanting to say it out loud. "tell me" she demands, sitting up so she's not touching me at all. "i want to feel your skin against mine and hear you moaning my name. i want to put you in as many positions as your body will let me and make you cum multiple times. and when you're done i want to suck you dry and swallow all your juices. i want the people two miles away to know my name. i want everyone to know how good i fuck you." i whisper as i start undressing her. "what do you want me to do to you?" she asks, emphasizing the word you. "i want you to put on the strap and slam it into me until i beg for you to let me cum. i want you to eat me out, looking me right in the eye as you do so. i want your tongue inside of me, i want you inside of me in general." i answer. "fuck" she moans at the thought of it and quickly takes off the rest of my clothes, leaving us both naked.

i pin her down and smash our lips together, her instantly latch onto the kiss as well. i start grinding against her and she moans against my lips. i break off of the kiss and grab the box from the side and look through it. i get out the speaker and take my phone out of my pants pocket, playing the weeknd and debating on the strap and the strapless dildo. "which one?" i ask, holding them up for billie. "strapless" she answers impatiently. i put the strap back into the box and slide my side of the dildo into myself, moaning quietly. billie bites her lip at just the sight of me and i climb back on top of her. i put my finger in her mouth and slip it through her folds, revealing how wet she is. i finger her for a few seconds and replace it with the strap when i'm ready. by now she's a moaning mess and i am as well. billie arches her back from beneath me, pressing our stomachs together. we both start breathing heavily and our moans echo through the bouncy house. we start bouncing up and down and billie's titties do the same, making me almost drool at the sight of it. i catch one in my mouth and suck on it, putting my other hand around her waist to arch her back even more. "holy shit elle" she moans, shutting her eyes tightly. i pull out and take out the dildo, tossing it aside and positioning myself so my center is above billie's.

i grind against her and feel the heartbeat between my legs speed up. "fuck that feels so good" i tell her, biting my lip. "i'm gonna cum" she says, her eyes rolling back. seeing her bouncing up and down beneath me with her lip between her teeth and her eyes rolled back gets me and i cum against her right as she does the same.

we move into a 69 position and i start sucking her dry. she does the same and my legs shake. billie licks through my folds and up to my clit, making me squirm but force myself to stay where she wants me. i suck on her clit harshly and begin tongue fucking her. i wrap one of my arms around her waist and and pull her even closer to me. she moans against my core, creating a vibrating sensation and making me start to reach climax. i curl my tongue with every stroke and she does the same. my walls start to close in and my stomach does flips. billie grabs onto my ass and pulls me closer than i already am, forcing her tongue as deep as it will go. i flex against her tongue and release. she helps me ride out my orgasm as i pause from eating her out. once i'm finished i finish her off, making her moan loudly.

"pick a number between 1 and 8" i order, trying to catch my breath. "3" she answers. "i'm gonna fuck you doggy style until i make you cum three times." i demand. she gulps and nods as i get the strap on. i grab her by her hips and position her so she's on all fours in front of me. i align the strap with her entrance and begin pumping it in and out. i keep her hips in my left hand's grasp and grab onto one of her boobs with my right, kneading it in my hand and making her moan loudly. she cums quickly due to already cumming twice but i keep going. "two more times baby." i remind her. she shivers in my grip and i move my right hand back down to her hips. i slam the strap into her harder and she whines, though it quickly turns into a moan. she cums once again and i continue. "one more." i say, letting go of her hips with one hand and smacking her ass. i throw my head back in pleasure and pick up an even faster pace. after several strokes she cums as i pull out, squirting all her juices out. "your turn." she smirks after getting up. she takes the strap off of me and puts it on herself. i bring the strap to my lips and lick all of her cum off of it before she lays me on my back.

she smirks down at me before smashing our lips together and beginning to pump in and out of me. i feel us start to bounce up and down slightly, my titties going up with each bounce. "fuck i love your tits" billie mumbles and leans down, grabbing one in her mouth. she starts sucking on it and my stomach does flips. i arch my back and billie moans against my skin, ignoring my loud moans. i feel liquids shooting out of me and billie keeps going. she picks up a slightly faster pace and uses her entire body to slide the strap in and out of me. "oh my god billie that feels so good" i tell her, laying my head back. after a few minutes there's a knot in my lower stomach and i release once again. "one more time baby" she reminds me, not stopping for a second. i flex against the strap and try to push out all my liquids throughout the next few minutes. i finally cum again and she moves between my legs, licking it all up and swallowing.

we finally get dressed and clean up all our stuff before walking inside. we grab some rags and clean the cum up as well before laying down. "how much longer to we have that bouncy house?"