get you in the mood right

title: moonlight - xxxtentacion

elle's POV

thought i'd update cause i missed you guys 🥰
---------------------------------------

"i'm so excited" billie tells me with a wide smile. right now we're driving to the doctor right now because it's finally time to get billie's casts off. she's holding my hand as i drive and she has a wide smile from ear to ear. "i know, you're gonna be able to walk" i laugh. "oh my god, i'll be able to do shows" her eyes widen. "yep" i nod.

she's had to postpone shows that were around this time due to being in the chair. she couldn't even go to the amas because she was still recovering for her arm and neck injuries. but we did find out she's nominated for several grammys and will be performing once again. she says either she can give her fans her all or she won't do it. she doesn't want to give them bad energy.

once we get to the hospital we get inside and almost immediately taken into a room. we talk to the nurse for a little bit and they finally take her casts off. "so you're going to have to walk with these until you get used to walking on your own, sorry" she explains, handing her forearm crutches. "okay" she agrees.

we we get home billie takes out her phone and i greet bear as i take blu's vest off. "hey guys, look who's fucking standing" billie documents, showing her lower half after speaking. i walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, kissing her cheek. "my wife is pretty" she giggles. "my wife is gorgeous. now let's end this video real quick" i wink and she quickly ends it, tossing her phone after posting the video to her story. she turns around and hugs me, kissing my neck as she buries her face in it. i smile a little and pull her to our room.

after a few more minutes of making out we decide to play a game. we choose mario kart and both pick our characters, me being toad and her being bowser as always. "whoever loses has to give the other a lap dance" i explain. "deal" she agrees. the game starts and she tries to smack the remote out of my hand. "cheater" i laugh and throw a shell at her, making her frown as i speed past her.

"obviously i won because let's face it i'm the best, so go ahead" i say cockily, leaning back on my forearms. "bro i can't" she reminds me. "ugh, i forgot about that. fine." i groan and stand up in front of her. i grab my phone and shuffle a playlist, making all the time by jeremih play throughout the red lit room. "get fucking ready" i whisper in her ear, seeing her eyes widen.

———————————————————————————
a/n: next chapter will be all smut so leave suggestions cause i know you guys want it