impregnate a lesbian now let's see her have triplets

title: stay wide awake - eminem

elle's POV

---------------------------------

"i know it sounds crazy but elle, you're pregnant with triplets." he explains. "look" he says, pointing out each of the babies. "oh my god. oh my god holy shit we're going to have three children billie" i gasp and cover my mouth. "yeah, those are our kids in their elle" billie smiles and squeezes my hand again. "i'm not ready to be a mother of three!" i exclaim. "i'll let you guys talk." dr nichols says and walks out of the room. "hey, you're going to be the best mom in the whole world. if anyone can raise three kids, it's you. and i'm going to be here every step of the way to help you." billie comforts me. "thank you billie." i smile a little. "we can do this. i know we can." she says and kisses my hand. "we have so many people that are going to help us. we have finneas, claudia, my parents, your entire family, not to mention our friends. we can do it." she continues. "we're gonna have three kids. three beautiful, beautiful kids. and we're going to love them so much and they're going to love us. just think about how much they are going to look up to you. you're going to be their role model, the one that teaches them to be good people." she reminds me. "thank you billie. that really helped." i sniffle and hug her. at this point tears are streaming down my face from shock and happiness. "we're gonna be the best parents." she mumbles against my shoulder. "you're going to be the best mum." i tell her. "i'm gonna go get the doctor okay?" she says and lets go of me. "okay" i nod as she wipes away my tears. she kisses my forehead and opens the door, letting the doctor back in. 

after the appointment we drive to finneas and claudia's house to find them on their couch. "hey guys" finneas greets us and waves. "we have some news" billie says with a smile, putting her arm around my waist and her hand on my stomach. "what's going on?" claudia asks. "well, elle had an ultrasound today and turns out we're having triplets" billie announces. "oh my god! that's fantastic! wait, that's good right?" claudia asks, jumping up from the couch and running over to us with finneas close behind. "yeah" i nod with a wide smile. "you guys are going to be the best parents" finneas tells us, hugging us both. "they are gonna love you guys so much, i just know it. they're gonna ride their bikes over here all the time and beg to spend the night with their cool uncle finneas and aunt claudia" i laugh a little, seeing finneas's eyes light up at the thought of being the cool uncle. "we'd better get home. we've had a long day and i can tell elle is tired" billie shrugs. "alright. we'll see you guys later. love you" finneas smiles and hugs both of us. "love you" we say as we leave.

once we get home i lay down almost immediately and billie wraps me in a few blankets. "are you comfortable?" she asks. i put my arms up, trying to grab her and she laughs and lays next to me. "are you gonna go to sleep or do you wanna watch a show?" she asks. "i wanna fall asleep to the office" i yawn. "okay, whatever you want" she smiles a little and turns it on before wrapping her arms around me. "i'm gonna love you guys so much. i can't wait to meet you" she whispers and kisses my stomach. i pout at how adorable she is and lay my head on her's. 

she's going to be the best mum in the world.