mount everest ain't got shit on me

title: mount everest - labrinth

billie's POV

---------------------------

today we're gonna tell elle's family that she's pregnant, we're gonna wait a little bit to tell the fans though. we don't want everyone to blow it up and make it into a way bigger deal. i mean it is a big deal, my wife is carrying my baby, but knowing the fans they'll be weird about it. most of them will be nothing but supportive but the media is a horrible place sometimes. homophobia, they'll think we're too young, all people do is assume things and have opinions and that's not my responsibility. my responsibility is to make sure elle is doing good and the baby is healthy. that's all that matters to me right now.

we can't fly down to england which really sucks. elle is spending christmas with my family this year so that's good. i don't want to spend our first christmas as wives apart. we talked about it and she feels the exact same way.

"okay, are you ready?" i ask. "mhm" elle nods nervously, just as she did when we flipped the pregnancy tests. "hey, it's gonna go great." i assure her. "thank you bil." she smiles a little and we press the button on the computer to facetime amelia. a few seconds pass and amelia answers. "hello!" amelia smiles and claps her hands. she pushes the computer back a little bit and i see james sitting beside her. "hey mum, hello james" elle greets them. "hey guys" i smile. "what's up?" amelia asks. "well, we kind of need everyone in the room. do you mind calling elizabeth and madison in?" elle asks. "of course." amelia nods and yells their names, making james laugh a little. "so how are you guys?" james asks. "we're great" i answer. "i'm doing amazing, billie has been on the top of the world happy and the puppies are doing as well" elle adds. "i am on top of the world" i smile at her and kiss her cheek. i see elizabeth and madison jog down the stairs and madison sits on amelia's lap, elizabeth standing behind the chairs. "hey guys" elle smiles widely and waves at them. "elle! i miss you so much" madison says. "i miss you too!" she responds. we talk to them for a little bit and elle takes a deep breath. "so the reason that we called was to tell you something important." elle starts. "elle and i went to the doctor about five days ago and long story short, my baby is in there" i explain, poking elle's stomach lightly and making her laugh. "oh my god!" amelia exclaims happily and claps. "i'm so happy for you" james smiles. "i'm gonna be an aunt!" elizabeth screams. "madison, we're going to be aunts!" elizabeth tells her. "i don't want to be an insect" madison frowns and we laugh. "no madison, you know aunt emily? you're going to be like that but to our baby" elle explains. "oh my god i'm going to be a grandmum!" amelia realizes and smiles widely. "yep, you're going to be a grandmum" elle nods.

after awhile of talking to them, we hang up and i hug elle once again. "how're you doing baby?" i ask. "i'm doing good billie, i'm only like five days pregnant. i'm fine" she laughs. "okay, i just want to make you as comfortable as possible and help you as much as i can" i explain. "i love you" she smiles and pecks our lips together. "i love you so much more." i answer and hug her again.

i'm so happy

mount everest ain't got shit on me.

i can't wait to meet our baby.

i bet it'll look just like elle.

beautiful.