pussy so good

title: so good - big sean, metro boomin, kash doll

billie's POV

--------------------------------------------

elle climbs on top of me and starts grinding her hips against me, kissing my neck as she does so. she slides one of her hands up my shirt and grabs onto my boob, making me moan.

damn she really knows how to turn me on.

she smirks against my skin and sucks on my sweet spot, making me moan once again. "fuck that feels so good" i tell her, closing my eyes. "let's get this out of the way" she suggests, tugging on my shirt a little. i sit up and take off my shirt, pulling hers off soon after. "alexa, play horny bitches playlist" she orders and earned it by the weeknd starts playing throughout the room. she snakes her hand around to my back and unclasps my bra with one hand, tossing it somewhere in the room carelessly without looking away from me. she instantly latches her lips to my nipple and massages the other in her hand. i take off her bra as well and drop it to the floor, resting my hands on her hips and making her continue to grind on me. she sends kisses down my torso and moves down to my pants. she tugs them down to my ankles and pulls my underwear off as well, burying herself in the covers i'm underneath. she starts sucking on my inner thighs, making eye contact with me the entire time. "please elle" i beg. "you earned this." she smirks up at me and licks through my folds and up to my clit. 

"holy shit" i moan as she starts pumping her tongue in and out of my entrance. she curls it with every stroke and traces figure eights on my clit with her thumb. it becomes too much so i try to pull away but she weaves her arms underneath the backs of my knees and grabs my hips so i stay where she wants me. "stay here." she whispers and blows cold wind onto my clit. she pumps one single finger in and out of me at a slow pace, knowing exactly what she's doing to me. "please mamas, i need more." i plead. she smirks against my clit and adds another finger, keeping the slow pace. "faster" i demand. "say please." she orders. "please elle. please" i beg. she obeys and picks up a faster pace. she starts sucking on my clit and runs one of her hands up my torso. i leave my legs on her shoulders and she grabs one of my boobs, squeezing it harshly as she continues to pump her fingers into me. "holy shit elle" i moan, arching my back as i feel myself start to reach climax. "you gonna cum for me?" she asks. "i'm so close" i tell her, closing my eyes tightly. she replaces her figures with her tongue and my legs start to shake. elle curls her tongue right as i flex and i immediately release. she swallows all of my cum and comes back up to my level. she puts her fingers to my lips and i open my mouth, sucking her fingers clean.  

she lays beside me and i finally catch my breath. once i'm ready, i climb on top of her and position us so my center is right above hers. "oh shit" elle whispers as she realizes what's about to happen. i grind against her and she instantly starts moaning. the room fills with the sounds of our juices mixing together, elle and i's moans, music playing in the background and the headboard hitting the wall. "fuck" she moans and bites her lip. i kiss her and bite her lip out of her teeth, letting it go and hit her teeth with a pop. "that feels so fucking good billie" elle shuts her eyes and leans her head back on the pillow underneath her. "you like that" i smirk and pick up a faster pace. "yes, oh my god" she answers and starts grinding with me. "shit elle" i throw my head back as my eyes roll back with it. i feel liquids shooting out of me right as elle squirts against me. we immediately change position into 69 and clean each other up, moaning the entire time. "fuck i love you" i pant as i move and lay beside her. "i love you way more" she says, still breathing heavily. "not possible"