in bed again

title: heaven - finneas

billie's POV

----------------------------------------------------------

it's been a month since i got out of the hospital and i'm doing great to be honest. i think tonight is the night i finally tell elle that i'm ready. it's about 8 pm right now and we're watching the office in our room. elle just put the puppies in their room so we're completely alone. 

"hey ellie?" i break the silence and she turns her head to give me her attention. "i think i'm ready." i tell her. "really?" she asks, i can hear the excitement in her voice. "yeah" i nod with a small smile. "are you sure? because i don't want to rush you" she asks. "crystal" i answer. "okay" she agrees. she presses our lips together and i melt into the kiss. she slowly climbs on top of me and starts grinding her hips against me. she takes off my shirt and i reach up and take hers off, leaving our top halves nude. she latches her lips to my boob and gently massages the other in her hand. once she's satisfied she sends kisses down both my arms and returns to my torso.  my stomach erupts with butterflies and she reaches my waistband. "you sure about this?" she asks. "mhm" i respond with a nod.

there is something so familiar about this. 

she tugs my shorts down and tosses them to the side before slipping my underwear down. she kisses the entirety of both of my legs and approaches  my core. she starts kissing my inner thighs, getting sloppier as she gets closer. she slides her tongue through my folds and up to my clit, tracing figure eights with it. "i'm going to get the strap, okay?" she tells me. "okay" i agree. she walks to the closet and pulls out a strap on that i've never seen before, putting it on and walking back to me. she gets on top of me and looks me in the eye. "ready?" she asks, aligning herself perfectly. "yeah" i nod. she starts pushing the strap into me and i moan instantly. i wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me, pressing her stomach to mine. she brushes her lips to mine as she slips in and out of me. "you doing alright?" she asks in a breathy tone. "mhm. don't stop. it feels so fucking good." i answer. "i'm going to pick up the pace." she notifies me and starts going faster. my stomach does flips and i arch my back. i bite my lip, trying not to moan to excessively and elle notices. she kisses me and bites my bottom lip, pulling it out of my teeth and letting it go. it hits my teeth with a quiet smack and she glides her tongue across my lips. "let everything out" she orders. i do as told and feel a wave of cum exit my body and drip down my thighs. "fuck i love you so much" i moan. without a word elle moves between my legs and starts sucking me dry. she swallows every drop of my cum and wipes her lips as she takes the strap off. "elle" i pant and she turns to look at me. "yeah baby?" she asks. "i think i remember you. fully."