all you wanna do is kiss me

title: bitches broken hearts - billie and finneas

billie's POV

--------------------------------------

"hey elle, can you help me?" i yell from our bedroom. "yeah, i'll be there in a second." she answers and i hear footsteps approaching my room from where ever elle was previously. "i need to get changed." i explain. "oh um... okay." she agrees. she helps me take off my shirt and i pull her down by the collar of hers. "nevermind. that's good." i smirk and brush my lips to hers. i'm now in only a bra and grey basketball shorts, watching elle's jaw drop as she admires me. "stare all you want. i'm all yours" i quote her in a husky voice and smirk before leaving her alone in our bedroom.

i hear someone following me and turn around to see elle. i stop and she walks around me, sitting on my lap. "i know what you're doing and trust me, i'm not giving up." she whispers in my ear, biting it gently as she barely brushes her hand over my chest. she purposely rubs her ass against my crotch as she gets up and i feel my heartbeat drop between my legs. i hide all emotion from her and wheel myself to the living room, trying not to show her that what she just did almost sent me over the edge. 

"ellie bean" i call out. she runs to me with a huge smile on her face, showering kisses all over me. "what's gotten into you?" i laugh a little. "you used to call me that" she explains with the same smile. "what did you call me?" i ask. "billie bear" she answers.

why does that seem so familiar?

"aw, that's cute. now i don't even want to tease you because you're so adorable right now. i mean you're always adorable but you get my point." i explain and peck our lips together. "so i win?" she asks. "hell no. i'm not done yet" i shake my head. "damn it" she cusses under her breath and i laugh a little. 

after about an hour i start playing music and turn on bitches broken hearts. i may have lost my memory, but i know that song is sexy as fuck. i remember performing it and hearing everyone go crazy at my moan. elle's eyes widen a little and i smirk as i sing along. "everybody knows, you and i are suicide and stolen art" i sing and moan in her ear due to her sitting on my lap. i feel her shiver underneath me and bite her ear gently. "i know what i'm doing" i tell her, putting my hand on her thigh. i slowly run it further up and she stiffens. she stands up from my lap and rushes out of the room and to ours. i follow her and hear the door lock. 

i win.