baby

title: baby - justin bieber (i wanted time do "baby, baby, baby" because there's three but then i realized i already did that....)

elle's POV

--------------------------------------------

the nurse comes in as billie starts tidying everything up. "have we decided on names yet?" she asks. we tried as hard as we could last night but we couldn't figure out names for the other two but we ended up figuring them out this morning. "yeah" billie nods. billie has already put the babies in their carriers so we can get them in the car easier and we're both changed into different clothes because we're about to leave. "so the first born boy is grayson elijah o'connell" billie announces and the nurse writes it down. "this beautiful girl's name is emory bea banana o'connell" she adds, pointing to emory and making me sigh at the middle name she chose. "and finally, finneas beck o'connell" she tells the nurse. "perfect. are you guys ready to head out?" she asks. "yep" i nod. "great. you just need to go check out and you're all set" she explains.

we get home about an hour later and bring the babies in. once we get inside there is a huge banner hanging up that says "welcome home babies". billie and i's families are here and rush to us. we set down the carriers and hug them as they greet us. "do you wanna hear their names?" i ask as billie takes them out. "this is grayson elijah o'connell" she announces. i watch as patrick uses one of the hand sanitizer bottles that was set up around the house and takes him from billie. "hello buddy" he smiles and gently bounces up and down. "and this is emory bea banana o'connell" billie continues, letting maggie hold her once she uses the sanitizer. "your kids middle name it banana?" finneas asks. "so? one of my middle names is pirate" billie reminds him. "oh yeah" he nods. "and this is finneas beck o'connell" i say, taking him out of the carrier. finneas immediately uses the hand sanitizer and takes him from me happily. "when are we gonna have one of these?" finneas asks claudia as they both smile at the baby. "hopefully soon" she shrugs.

after about an hour or two we get the babies in their cribs in the nursery. i love the way it turned out. they did such an amazing job. they did exactly what i wanted.

we made sure that the cribs were put further apart so that they couldn't climb into each others

we made sure that the cribs were put further apart so that they couldn't climb into each others. i have baby cousins that i used to babysit that would do that all the time and they wouldn't sleep at all. on the fourth corner there's a hammock and a chest of toys they can play with. we put the babies in their cribs and i kiss each of their heads before we go back to our room. "today was a long day" i yawn. "yes it was" billie agrees and runs her fingers through my hair soothingly. "thank you so much" she tells me. "for?" i furrow my eyebrows a little at her question. "giving me those three gorgeous miracles." she answers. "i couldn't be happier" i laugh a little, utterly exhausted from these past two days. "me neither. i love you" she smiles a little and presses our lips together. "i love you so much more" i respond and close my eyes. "not possible"