everyday i think i'm gonna snap

title: snap #1 - by right said fred (i have no idea what this song is but idc)

claudia's POV

-------------------------------------------------

i flip the test over and scream happily. "finneas we're gonna have a baby!" i exclaim. "oh my god!" he smiles widely and picks me up in a hug. "i can't wait to meet you" he says to my stomach and kisses it once he sets me down. "i'm so happy" i tell him with a wide smile. "let's call billie and see if her, elle and my parents can come to dinner tomorrow so we can tell them" finneas suggests.

i grab my phone from my pocket and dial billie's number. "weird, she didn't answer" i furrow my eyebrows a little. "call elle" he suggests. i do as told, knowing elle will probably pick up because she always does. "she didn't pick up either" i tell him. 

--------------------------------------------------

billie's POV

"fuck oh my god" elle screams as i pound the strap into her as hard as i can. my phone starts to ring but i ignore it. i pick up a faster pace and she arches her back. "come on baby, cum for me" i order. her phone starts to ring and she stops me.

"why is she calling us this late?" i groan. "i don't know, maybe it's important." she responds, grabbing her phone and trying to catch her breath. "just let it go to voicemail, we'll call them back later" i tell her, trying to start again but she pushes me off of her. "i need to call her back. what if something happened?" she says, calling claudia once again. "elle please" i beg. "trust me, i want this more than anything but we need to make sure they're okay." elle explains. 

"hey, i just wanted to make sure everything's alright." elle says once claudia answers. she is still trying to catch her breath so her entire sentence consists of her stopping and panting. "no, we weren't busy. we just didn't have our phones" elle tells her after a few seconds. "let me talk to her." i demand. "billie wants to talk to you, one sec" elle informs her before handing me the phone. "you did interrupt something. let me fuck my wife in peace. text me and i'll respond once we finish." i order. "billie!" elle exclaims and hits my shoulder. "first of all, ew. second of all i was just wondering if you wanted to come to dinner tomorrow. both of you." claudia explains. "fine, we'll be there. bye" i respond and hang up, placing elle's phone back on the nightstand and climbing back on top of her. 

i push the strap into her without warning and she moans in pleasure. "you gotta be quiet mamas, you'll wake them up." i remind her, not stopping for a second. "it feels so fucking good" she tells me, totally ignoring what i just told her. she arches her back once again and her eyes roll back. she bites her lip, trying to stop from screaming and i push even further. "FUCK BILLIE" she screams. i hear crying coming from the nursery and groan. 

"of fucking course." i bite the inside of my cheek and take off the strap, throwing it on the floor and grabbing my robe. i put it on and walk to the nursery. i pick up grayson because obviously it was him and sit down in the hammock. "i know buddy, i'm pissed too." i tell him, rocking him back and forth and trying not to take my anger out on him. 

"i'm sorry" elle tells me once she walks in. she's also wearing her robe and her hair is up in a bun. "whatever." i sigh and keep my focus on getting grayson back to sleep. "just give him to me and you can go back to our room. this was my fault anyway." she orders. "i can take care of my own kid elle! i was the one that got him to stop crying yesterday! just go back to sleep." i snap at her. "oh. okay. you're um.... you're right." she nods and walks out of the nursery. 

"you're not gonna remember that right? i never snap at mommy so you better not remember it." i tell grayson. he finally stops crying after i sing ocean eyes to him and i place him in his crib. i walk back to the bedroom and put on a pair of sweatpants and a t shirt. i see elle already in pyjamas and laying on her back, looking up at the stars from the star projector. "i'm sorry i snapped at you." i sigh and lay beside her. "it's fine." she responds dryly. "i feel really bad about it. i'm just really stressed and i took it out on you and that wasn't okay." i explain. "i said it's fine. just go to sleep." she orders, turning away from me on her side. "i'm gonna go sleep in the hammock in the nursery." i say, grabbing one of the folded up blankets from the bottom of the bed. "i love you." i remind her, kissing the side of her head and walking out.

i get to the nursery and lay in the hammock, draping the blanket over myself. i feel really bad about snapping at her. i never do that. i don't know what's gotten into me. it's probably just pms. 

i'll have to figure out a way to make it up to her.