ask me if i'm alright

title:

billie's POV

--------------------------------------

"fuck elle" i groan and squirm. "billie, stop being such a little bitch." she growls. she forces my mouth open and puts the pill in my mouth, pouring medicine into it soon after. "swallow it." she orders. i threaten to spit it and her and she gives me the look of death. i give in and swallow the so called honey flavored medicine with a grimace. "now that wasn't so hard was it?" she asks and climbs off of me. "that's what she said." i mutter under my breath. "pervert" she rolls her eyes. 

elle thinks i'm sick. personally i think i'm fine but she says otherwise. i only have a sore throat. i'm pretty sure it's just allergies. but then again it's november so probably not. all that's on my mind is that elizabeth is coming in about a week. a while ago she begged and convinced us to have her over for thanksgiving so she can see the house and elle and everything. since we haven't seen her family since the wedding, we gave in. we were going to fly the entire family down but amelia said that she was planning a surprise for elizabeth. she says that she wants elizabeth to go by herself and spend the entire thanksgiving break with us because elizabeth has been having a hard time lately. elizabeth has no idea that it's just her though. not yet.

i get out of bed and into my wheelchair, wheeling myself out to the kitchen. "billie, go back to bed. if you need anything i'll bring it to you but you need to rest." elle orders. "you never let me have any fun" i pout. "go to bed." she repeats. "fine." i sigh dramatically and go back to our room. i see bear sitting in my spot, chewing on one of his toys. "you gotta move bud" i laugh and pick him up, tossing him gently to elle's spot. i get back in bed and he immediately comes to my side. he watches as i play a game on the projector. it's so cute when he watches tv or some shit. he looks so focused. 

a few hours later elle comes in and hands me some food. i grab her by the wrist and pull her down. "please just stay with me for a little" i beg with a small frown. "okay, fine" she agrees after a bit of hesitation. "you look pretty" she smiles. she's obviously kidding. i can tell. i've been wearing the same clothes for the past three days because i gotta admit, i feel like shit. "it's not funny." i frown. "it wasn't a joke" she says, trying to keep in a giggle. i shake my head at her and she lets out that adorable laugh that i've missed so much. "you alright? do you need anything?" she asks. "i'm good. i just want to lay with you" i answer. she lays down beside me and i put my controller on the table beside me. she kisses my forehead and we watch an episode of the office. once it ends, elle starts to get up but i pull her back down once again. "i gotta start cleaning up bil. i'll be back in a bit. i promise" she explains. "elizabeth doesn't come for another five days, we can just put it off until later" i groan. "now is the best time billie. if the whole house is clean, then throughout the days we won't have to clean as much. i'll be back, just try to get some sleep please." she argues and pecks our lips together before walking out. "she just left us. abandoned us" i tell bear dramatically. "fuck you" elle yells from the hallway. "bet" i shout back and hear her groan.

she's probably right. i should get some sleep.

she's going to be the best mom in the world. i just know it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: i thought about coming out to my parents today but ended up having a panic attack just thinking about it and now i'm hiding in my room. long story short i'm not ready to come out but it's fine