stay with me

title: stay with me - sam smith

elle's POV

-----------------------------------

"ellie can you come here for a second?!" billie yells from our room. "i'll be right back. keep playing." i tell them, stepping out of the play place and walking to billie and i's room. i open the door and see her crying and holding all the notes. "i love you so much." she tells me. "aw, don't cry" i frown and walk over to her. i hug her and she hugs me back, sobbing into me. "this was the sweetest thing" she says once she starts to calm down. "i knew you'd need a pick me up, so here we are" i laugh quietly. "you need a pick me up, i'll be there in twenty five" she sings to herself. "did you see that all of them said your singing was their favorite thing?" i ask. "yeah. you know what my favorite thing is?" she asks. "what?" i ask. "you" she smiles and kisses my nose. "you're my favorite thing too." i smile and kiss her. "let's get the kiddos in here and we can watch a show while i eat" she suggests. "you got it. turn on a show and i'll go get them" i agree.

i get the kids and they all run to billie and i's room. i watch as they individually hug her, fighting over who gets to sit by her. "hey, either you work this out and stop fighting or none of you sit by me" billie explains. "you can sit by mama. i'll sit by mommy." finn says. "good job buddy" i smile and kiss his forehead, picking him up and sitting down so i can place him on my lap. emory sits between billie and i, with gray on her other side. i hold billie's hand with my free hand and put the other on finn's stomach, rubbing it up and down slowly. billie starts eating and we watch the princess and the frog. "yay!" emory exclaims when she realizes what movie it is. 

today was a good day. at least so far.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: i know this was really short but i'm getting kinda tired and if my insomniac ass is tired god knows imma sleep.