first steps

title: first steps - hadise

billie's POV

there's going to be a lot of time skips in these next few chapters, just so you know

---------------------------------------

"mama" emory smiles and hugs elle. the babies are now ten months old and a lot as happened. they're all crawling now so we have to keep an eye on them at all times. i'm pretty sure they're gonna start walking soon but elle says probably not. most babies start walking at eleven or twelve months but i'm pretty sure it's coming up. at least for emory, she's very advanced so far. she knows how to call blu and bear over to her and she was the first one to pull herself up. she can stand up but only when holding onto something. i'm pretty sure she's gonna walk really soon. "come here baby" i order, holding my arms out. elle stands up behind emory and holds her, trying to help her walk over to me. once they reach me i hug emory and she hugs me back. "good job!" i exclaim and kiss the top of her head. the boys are asleep right now but emory wouldn't go to sleep so we're trying to teach her to walk. she holds onto the gate and i sit a few steps away from her as elle records us on her phone, praying that she'll take her first steps. "come on" i gesture for her to walk towards me and she takes one step, keeping the gate in her grasp. i hold out my hand and she grabs onto it with her free hand, taking a few big steps and falling into my arms. "yay!" i smile and clap for her. emory claps with me and smiles widely. "good job monkey" i congratulate her as elle picks her up. elle kisses her cheek and gives her a small piece of a chip. emory loves chips, it's the cutest thing. "you wanna try it again?" i ask. "yeah" elle nods and place emory down. she pulls herself up as elle starts recording and i hold my arms open. emory takes several big steps, letting go of the gate and walking over to me shakily. she reaches me and i pick her up happily. "good job baby!" i tell her and shower her face with kisses as she laughs. elle puts her phone down and joins the hug, kissing emory's head. 

"she just took her first steps!" elle exclaims. "i know! she's gonna be a genius, i can tell" i predict. "she'll definitely be the smart one" elle laughs. "we have fucking child prodigy elle" i tell her. "i don't know about prod-" elle starts but i cut her off. "prodigy" i interrupt and point to emory. emory grabs my finger and tries to put it in her mouth but i quickly pull away. "nasty ass" i grimace, making her giggle. i hear one of the babies screaming and elle stands up. "you stay here with her, i'll go check on the boys" elle decides. "okay" i agree. "your brothers are cry babies" i whisper to emory. "dada" she responds and points at me. "no!" i groan. 

elle comes back with both gray and finn in her arms and places gray in the play place with me. "i'm gonna feed finn, can you watch them?" elle asks. "they're my kids, i think i'll manage" i laugh and elle mocks my laugh. she sits on the couch and covers her boob with a blanket once she takes it out. "he likes that huh?" i ask. "shut up" she rolls her eyes. "i'm not judging, i like it too" i shrug. "we don't talk about that." she bows her head. 

elle and i were having sex a few days ago and i started sucking on one of her boobs and some milk came out. i thought it was hilarious but elle was quite embarrassed. the weird thing is that it actually tasted pretty good, no joke. and it was kinda hot to see that happen, i don't know why but it was. 

"ten out of ten would drink again. just saying" i put my hands up in defense and laugh a little. "shut the fuck up and watch your kids" she rolls her eyes once again and throws a pillow at me. "see what mommy just did? we don't do that. that's rude." i explain to emory and gray. "bitch" elle says and flips me off. "also something we don't do" i add. "don't make me come over there and beat your ass in front of your children. we both know i wouldn't do that but i could make you look like such a pussy" she threatens. "alright guys, mommy's getting mad so we're just gonna give her some space" i laugh and pick them both up. she flips me off as i walk to the nursery and i laugh it off. i place grayson and emory on the ground and grayson pulls himself up. he hesitantly takes a step and my eyes widen. "ELLE" i shout. she comes speed walking in and barely catches grayson walking over to me. "good job buddy!" i exclaim and pick him up. elle places finn on the ground next to emory and kisses gray's cheek. "i'm so proud of you" she tells him. "our children are growing up" elle frowns. "they're literally ten months old" i remind her. "okay and?" she furrows her eyebrows. "i- okay yeah. they're growing up" i agree. 

now we just gotta wait until finn takes his first steps