tight family

title: proud family - tory lanez (like many of the songs i use for titles, i don't know this one)

elle's POV

-----------------------------------

"what have they done now?" i ask. "well let's start off with emory shall we? she kissed thomas reed on the lips today and yelled 'tastes like pineapple' at the top of her lungs." the woman, lisa or some shit, tells me. "i'll have to talk to her about that. i'm sorry" i sigh. "and now grayson. today he spanked brinlee and said 'i'll see you later tonight'. not only making her cry but frightening many of the other children." she explains. "god. i'm so sorry. i never thought he'd do anything like that" i apologize. "and finally finneas. he actually hasn't done anything bad, surprisingly" she mumbles the last part and i furrow my eyebrows. "but i just wanted to say how exceptional he is. he has already started playing the piano we have for the older kids and he is an amazing speaker. i don't know how he does it but you did good with that one. emory is also a very good communicator, excellent at talking as well and grayson.... he's quite special." she says, pausing slightly. "did you just call my kid 'special'" i ask. "that's not what i meant miss o'connell-" she starts but i cut her off. "for your information, grayson is very smart. and quite the kid. he is kind, funny, sweet, just amazing in every way. and so are emory and finneas. sure i am going to talk to them about their behavior but you have no right to call my kid special the way you did." i inform her angrily and hang up with a huff.

"what's going on baby?" billie asks with a worried look. "just that bitch lisa" i roll my eyes. "what'd she do now?" she asks, knowing of my history with that bitch. "she called grayson 'quite special'" i answer. "in what tone?" she questions. "a bitchy one. like she was calling him stupid or something" i respond. i see billie's jaw clench, obviously showing how angry she is. "fuck her bro. we need to find another daycare." she groans. "why don't we just do it ourselves? i know we talked about homeschooling. this could be a start. and if we need some help, we could always ask your mum." i suggest. "that's a good idea but should we take them away from their friends?" she asks. "they come to visit for playdates all the time. they'll be fine" i shrug it off. "i guess you're right." she nods. "also, you need to cut it out with the spanks. apparently grayson spanked a kid and said 'i'll see you later tonight' to a little girl in his daycare" i explain, hitting her shoulder gently. "it's not my fault you stole all the cake from the bakery" she shrugs and puts her arms around my waist, grabbing my ass and squeezing it. "shut the fuck up" i laugh and put my arms on her shoulders, pulling her into a kiss. "tastes like pineapple" she smirks and licks her lips. "and stop saying that!" i exclaim.

we get back out to the living room and i see the triplets playing together. "you guys wanna watch a movie?" i suggest. "yes!" they all agree in unison. we all sit down on the couch as billie picks out a movie. i sit next to billie who is in the corner and emory lays her head on my lap. the boys sit on the other part of the sectional couch and billie starts the movie. "i love this movie!" emory exclaims as the live action beauty and the beast plays. "i know" billie smiles, putting her arm around me. i snuggle into her and mindlessly run my fingers through emory's hair. "i love our little family" i whisper to billie. "i love it too. and i love you" she responds, kissing my forehead. i lean my head back so she'll kiss me and she does as i want. "i love you too." i say with a small smile and lay my head back on her boob.