if i could quit my job and fuck you all day shit i would

title: so good(& metro boomin) - big sean, metro boomin and kash doll

billie's POV

i forgot to say, elizabeth went home just so you know

-----------------------------

i sit on the edge of the bed, watching as elle takes her time to strip her clothes off in front of me, swirling her hips as she does so. she does her signature move, crossing her arms over her torso and lifting her shirt over her head with her hips still moving from side to side at a slow pace. she turns around so she's facing me and climbs onto my lap in only her underwear and a bra. she puts her arms around my neck loosely and continues swiveling her hips against my crotch. i feel her wetness against me and press my middle finger to her thong. i moan softly and she smirks.

she knows how much power she holds over me. 

and she likes it.

she licks a clean slate on my neck and starts pressing soft kisses against it. they slowly get sloppier and sloppier as she goes, still grinding her hips against me. she stops and takes my shirt off, tossing my bra along with it once she gets it off. i travel my hands as she continues, one going up and undoing her bra and the other slipping into her underwear. i swipe my finger through her folds, moaning as she starts sucking on my neck. i bring my finger to my lips and suck it dry before flipping us around. "stay here beautiful." i order, pressing one last kiss to her lips before tugging her underwear down to her ankles and walking to the closet.

i take the rest of my clothes off and get the strap, putting it on before walking back over to the bed. she's laying up by the headboard now but i don't feel like being rough right now. i just want to show her how much i love her. 

---------------------------------------

elle's POV

billie climbs on top of me, brushing the tip of the strap against my core as she kisses me again. the kiss is full of nothing but love and i melt into it. she trails kisses down to my neck, sliding her tongue over it quickly before moving to my shoulders. for what seems like the millionth time, she sends kisses down both of my arms. i see the look of pain and sadness in her eyes as she kisses each of my scars, mumbling something to me as she goes. "you're so perfect." she whispers and i smile a little. "i'm never going to let this happen ever again" she adds. "i'm not going to do it again." i answer. "good." she says and continues kissing my entire body. she starts sucking on both of my boobs and i moan. she smirks against my nipple and swirls her tongue around it, making me moan even louder. once she's satisfied she kisses every inch of my stomach and does the same with my legs. she traces every stretch mark with the tip of her finger as if my imperfections are beautiful in her eyes. "you're so fucking beautiful ellie." she reminds me. "i love you so much." she tells me and comes back up to my eye line, pressing our lips together. without warning she slowly slides the strap into my entrance. i arch my back and our stomachs press together. she pushes me down gently and props herself up by only her forearms so our bodies are touching as she continues. she leans her head on my neck and i wrap my arms around her. we both breathe heavily throughout the entire process as she slowly slips the strap in and out of me. and i feel my stomach do flips. she starts pumping deeper and i flex, letting the strap slam into my g-spot. "i'm gonna cum." i moan. "cum for me angel." she demands, whispering in my ear and biting it gently before pressing another kiss to my lips. i do as told and release. she quickly moves between my legs and sucks me dry, swallowing all the cum she was able to get to. she lays down beside me and we breathe heavily. i bring her close to me, hugging her and smiling a little. "i love you so much" she says in almost a whisper. "i love you a billion times more." i respond. "prove it." 

i smirk and take the strap off of her before putting it on myself. the song changes for what seems like the fifth or sixth time and i smile as it starts. "i wanna put you in seven positions for seventy minutes, you'll get it babe. you got a lot on your mind, and i want to ease it up and lick it and slip it in" i sing along quietly as i sit up on my knees and stare down at billie, admiring her fully as i  imagine her in all the positions i'm about to put her in and practically hearing her screaming my name. "i said prove it mama. you gonna do something or just stare at me the fuck?" she reminds me. "i'm just thinkin, give me a sec." i respond without looking away from her figure and up to her eyes. 

i think i got it.

one thing that i love about billie, though i love everything about her, is how fucking flexible she is. i bring her legs to either of my sides, up as far as they'll go, and push the entire length into her repeatedly, making her scream in pleasure. "fuck elle oh my god" she moans and arches her back. i bite my lip as i start to sweat but keep going. i slam the strap deeper and we both breathe heavily. once i'm satisfied i pull out and change the position. we both sit up with our legs on either side of each other, her left leg on my right side and her right leg on my left side as i do the same to her. she wraps her arms around my neck loosely and i grab her ass, pulling her up so the strap enters her. we both grind against each other and moan loudly. "fuck that feels so good" billie says between moans. "oh my god" i bite my lip and push deeper. the song ends once again and i switch to another position. i explain it to billie and she agrees. "are you close enough?" i ask. "fuck yeah" she nods impatiently. i pick her up and carry her out to the living room, laying with my entire lower half on the couch and my head on the ground. billie climbs onto my lap, positioning herself onto the strap and starts pushing it in and out of herself. i look up and watch her as she throws her head back, moaning my name. "fuck elle i'm so close" she tells me. "come on baby, cum for me." i order. just as i tell her, she releases and it slides down my chest. "sit on my face." i demand. she does as told as i lay on the couch beside her. i grab onto her ass and swallow the remaining cum. i swirl my tongue around her clit and she squirms. "are you okay with this?" i ask, letting her get off. "yeah. i just wasn't ready for it." she answers. she gets back on and i shove my tongue into her sensitive entrance, making her yelp though it quickly turns into a moan. i curl my tongue harshly with every stroke and feel her flex. i push my tongue as far as it'll go and billie screams. i feel her walls start to close in on my tongue and curl it for the last time. she cums into my mouth and i swallow. i slip my tongue through her folds once again and make sure i got all of her cum. she gets off of me and i smash our lips together. i can still taste my cum on her tongue as i'm positive she can taste hers. she deepens the kiss and i grab one of her boobs. she slides her hand down to my ass and smacks it, rubbing the spot she hit soon after. "let's go take a shower." i suggest.