make a motherfucker masterbate

title: don't hate on me - JD

elle's POV

-----------------------------

fuck i need her so much right now. if she had done this a few weeks ago, god knows she'd be in here with me right now. i hear her knock on the door softly and quickly take my hand out of my pants. 

"i win." she sings. i groan and get out of bed. i unlock the door and see her pressing her ear to the door. "open." i order. she does as told with furrowed brows and i stick my fingers on her tongue, seeing her eyes widen. she sucks them clean and i smirk. "good girl." i whisper and walk back into the bedroom, shutting the door once again and leaving her in the hallway. after a few minutes i walk out and see that she's gone. the bathroom door is shut and i hear moaning coming from it. i press my ear to the door and imagine what she's doing in there. 

i want to be in there with her. 

helping her.

making her moan my name so loud that people can hear it a mile away.

i knock on the door softly and the moaning stops. a few seconds later billie opens the door and smiles, obviously out of breath. "having fun?" i ask with a quiet laugh. "i don't know what you're talking about" she lies, avoiding eye contact. "one day, i'll be in here to help you. just say the word." i assure her and slowly press my lips to hers before walking away and leaving her in shock.

i know what i'm doing.