took a sip from my devil's cup

title: toxic - britney spears

elle's POV

---------------------------

"it's almost billie's birthday, do you wanna go shopping for gifts for her today?" claudia asks. "today is december fourth claud. personally i don't think we should go yet, you know how big of a snoop bil is. and you should be planning your wedding bro" i answer. "it's in january we're fine" claudia waves it off. "you planned yours in two months, i've had like..... way longer. we got engaged in may so we've had like seven months" she shrugs. "are you finished planning yet?" i ask. "for the most part yes" she nods. "how about this, we go shopping next week and hide all the presents at your house." i suggest. "okay, good idea" she agrees. i hear footsteps down the hallway and billie walks into the living room. she sits on my lap and greets me with a wide smile. "hello angel" she says and pecks our lips together. "why are you so happy?" i ask, laughing a little. "i can't be happy to see my wife?" she furrows her eyebrows a little. "you can but i was just wondering" i respond. "i think i'm gonna go, but i'll see you guys later" claudia stands up and stretches her arms. we've been watching movies all day so i get why she wants to leave. "bye claud" i wave. "see you guys" 

today is the first day i have to go back to class and i'm really dreading it. i just wish i could do online classes for the rest of the year.  i think that if i were to be doing online then there is a possibility that if billie was alright with it, i could get pregnant.  i want to stay home and take care of billie. not to mention that i haven't seen jess since she told me she has feelings for me and i'm really not ready to see her again.  

"are you sure you'll be okay?" billie asks with a look of concern. "yeah bil, i'll be alright. if i take blu with me i'll be fine. my professor said you could come with me but you're too stubborn to go." i remind her. "school is horrible. i couldn't step foot in a college. gross." she gags. "but i love you" she smiles a little and kisses my forehead. i grab her chin and move it lower so her lips are by mine. i press them together and we smile into the kiss. "i love you too but i gotta go" i tell her. i tap her leg, gesturing for her to get off of my lap but she stays. she wraps her arms around my neck loosely and i roll my eyes. i grab her so i'm holding her bridal style and stand up. i walk to our room and set her down on the bed before putting on my shoes. "noooo" she pouts as she watches me get ready to leave. "i'll be back before you know it. i love you so much" i say and kiss her once again. she grabs the back of my neck and deepens the kiss, pulling me down and trying to get me to lay with her. "billie, cut it out. i gotta go" i giggle and pull away. "fine. leave." she sighs dramatically and looks the other way. "bil, you know i love you and i wish i could stay home with you all day but i really gotta go. remember, if i fail i have to retake the class and i'll be in school longer. that means we'll have to wait longer to have kids." i explain and her eyes widen. "okay, okay. i love you." she shoots up and kisses me. "i love you too" i laugh and turn to walk out the door. i feel billie's hand smack against my ass and turn around to see her smiling. "i'm sorry" she giggles. "whatever. i'll see you later" i shake my head to myself with a soft laugh and walk out to the garage with blu.

once i get to class i sit down and get everything set up. before i know it my professor has a huge smile on his face and is walking up to me. "elle! it's fantastic to see you! we've all missed you" he exclaims. "oh and i really missed you buddy" he laughs and boops blu's nose. "it's great to have you back elle" he tells me. "thank you. it's good to be back" i respond and he walks back down to the front. after a few seconds i hear someone clear their throat beside me and look up. "i'm sorry is this your spot?" i ask. "yeah." the girl answers angrily. 

i can tell she's a snake already.

slither the fuck away from me biyatch.

"sorry. this was my spot before i-" i start to explain as i clean up my stuff but she cuts me off. "i don't care. just get out of my spot. there's another seat over by conan." she snaps. "the fuck are you gonna do if i don't?" i ask, looking her in the eye with a glare. "get. the fuck. out. of. my. spot." she repeats. "get. the fuck. out. of. my. face." i mock her. she bites the inside of her cheek and i can almost see her blood start to boil. she raises her fist and i give her a 'really?' look. "bro the fuck are you doing?" a voice from behind me asks. i turn around and see jess with a look of pure confusion on her face. "this bitch isn't giving me my spot back." the girl explains. "elle was here first. this is her spot. slither the fuck away snake bitch" jess shoos her and i stifle a laugh. "like you said, there's a spot by conan." i shrug and point to him, seeing him wave with a wide smile. "ugh" the girl groans after seeing conan waving. "elle! you're back! come sit with me!" he exclaims. "you know what, you don't deserve conan's amazing personality. i'm gonna go sit with conan." i tell her. "that's what i thought" she laughs a little and starts to sit down. i take the lid off of my coffee and pour it on the seat right before she sits down. she sits in the puddle of coffee and i flip her off. "oops. guess i took a sip from my devil's cup this morning, looks like you're enjoying it though." i shrug, referring to my coffee and walking over to conan, seeing the girl shoot up and give me the look of death. "hey conan" i greet him and he smiles. "that bitch got what was coming to her, just saying" he whispers. "yes, yes she did" i agree. "do you wanna pet my dog?" i ask, picking blu up and setting him on the desk in front of us. "oh my god yes" he agrees.