baby, baby, baby oh

title: baby - justin bieber

billie's POV

-------------------------------------

yesterday elle and i went to the doctor and now we just have to look at the pregnancy tests that elle took a few minutes ago. it's crazy that this baby is going to have both of our DNA. (a/n: it's hard to explain but somehow scientists have figured out a way for same sex couples to have babies with both of their DNA. i don't want to try to explain it so if you really want to know you can look it up). "are you ready?" i ask. "yeah." she nods nervously. she took three so we start on the far left of the line. i flip it over and smile. we go to the next one and elle's smile grows wider. we finally get to the last one and we both scream. i hug her tightly and she hugs me back.

"we're gonna have a baby elle" i remind her with the same wide smile she has

"we're gonna have a baby elle" i remind her with the same wide smile she has. "holy shit" she laughs a little. "i'm so happy" she says and holds me closer to her. "me too" i respond. i let her go and we press our lips together. "you're gonna be the best mom" i tell her once we pull away. "we're gonna be the best parents. i just know it. come on, let's call your mum. maybe we can have everyone come over tonight" she suggests after taking a picture of all the tests.

we sit in the living room and i call my mom, putting her on speaker phone and holding the phone out in front of us. "hey billie, how are you?" mom answers. "i'm good. i was wondering if you and dad could come over tonight." i explain. "that sounds great" she agrees. "alright, it's like 3 right now so let's say 6?" elle shrugs. "perfect. we'll be there." mom tells us. "okay. i love you" i say, getting ready to hang up. "i love you too" she hangs up and we call finneas, inviting him and claudia over as well.

a few hours pass and finneas and claudia show up. we let peach, blu and bear play as we finish everything set up. "it's great to see you guys" finneas says and hugs us both. "i'm glad you could make it" elle responds. we talk for several minutes and mom and dad arrive. we all sit down and start eating after greeting them. "this is amazing elle" mom says. "i tried to help but elle said i'd mess it up" i bow my head. "we both know you would." elle groans. "yeah, you're probably right" i agree, making everyone laugh. "so, what's this whole thing about?" dad asks. "well, i'd love to say we just wanted a nice family dinner but it's a little deeper" i start. "oh my god, don't say you're getting a divorce." finneas gasps and puts his hand over his mouth, looking like he might cry. "no, dumbass! we're not getting a divorce!" i exclaim and hit his shoulder due to him sitting right next to me. "anyway, billie has a song she has prepared for you guys." elle says and smiles at me. "oh yes, get ready" i laugh and stand up. i clear my throat and start singing. "elle is having my baby, baby, baby, ohhhhh" i sing happily and dance around the kitchen. i hear my mom scream happily and she hugs elle. she runs over to me and hugs me, almost knocking me over as everyone else hugs elle. "i'm so happy for you guys" dad tells me. "thank you dad" i laugh a little and hug him.

"congratulations billie" finneas tells me. "thanks finn" i laugh happily and hug him. "elle is the one that will be carrying the baby so i'm going to force all of you to be extra nice to her" i announce, making them all laugh. "i love you bil" she whispers to me once everyone else sits down. "i love you too angel" i respond and peck our lips together.

i'm on the top of the fucking world right now.