try to brush it off

title: i fall apart - post malone

billie's POV

------------------------------------------

i wake up alone and grab my phone from the nightstand. i look through it for a bit and struggle to get into my wheelchair but inevitably end up falling. "fuck" i groan and rub my arm. footsteps thunder down the hallway and elle races to me. "are you okay?" she asks in an adorable worried tone. she helps me into my wheelchair and i laugh a little. "i'm alright. i might need some ice for my arm though" i laugh it off and she frowns. "poor baby" she pouts and kisses my forehead. i lean my head up as a way of telling her to kiss me and she obeys happily. she presses her lips to mine and i use my good hand to bring her closer. she smiles against it and i pull away. "let's go get you some ice" she suggests and starts wheeling me to the kitchen. 

elle grabs an ice pack from the freezer and wraps it in a cloth before carefully placing it in my sling. "is that too cold?" she asks. "no, it's good" i answer. "okay. guess what i got" she sings as she grabs a taco bell bag from the counter. 

how the fuck did i not see that?

she smiles and takes out a burrito before handing it to me. "does it have m-" i start but she cuts me off. "it's vegan and gluten free, don't be a pussy. i know my wife" she rolls her eyes with a laugh and takes a bite of hers. "oh, and here's this by the way" she says and slides a drink across the counter to me after taking a seat on one of the bar stools. "thank you" i respond in a baby voice and see her smile grow as i sip the drink. 

throughout lunch or whatever this meal is considering it's like 12 pm, i admire elle subtly. i memorize every freckle on her nose and the way she moans softly when she eats something she likes. 

that moan is hot as fuck

true, true

my gaze travels down to her chest and my eyes widen slightly. i knew she has big titties but i didn't know they were that big. i hear her clear her throat and look up, meeting her eyes and quickly looking literally anywhere else. "my eyes are up here love." she reminds me in the sexiest, husky voice that i've never heard her speak in before.

i could've came right there.

i feel my face get hot as i struggle to find words and she laughs a little. "stare all you want. i'm all yours." she whispers in my ear as she walks passed me, leaving me alone in shock. all i can think about is the way she leaned down so close to me, letting her boobs sit pretty much right in front of my face as her hot breath spoke against my ear. 

she knows what she's doing to me doesn't she.

i try to brush it off but i can't.

fuck i want to do it back but i don't know if i'm ready for that.

you know what?

fuck it

i may not be ready to fuck yet but i sure as hell am ready to tease her.

she started it.