grandparents

title: good night - kanye

billie's POV

------------------------------

"alright girly, let's get you out of this carseat" i suggest and pick emory up out of her carseat. i look around and see no paparazzi but i know they're around somewhere. i flip them off, knowing they have probably already taken a few. i put emory on my hip and shut the car door. emory puts up her middle finger and i quickly grab her hand and pull it down. "no em. you can't do that" i order. "but you did" she frowns. "it's different for me, i'm an adult. you can do that when you're older but you know how mad mommy gets when you do stuff like that." i remind her. "oh yeah. i forgot." she sighs. "it's okay, you're not in trouble. just don't do it again okay?" i tell her. "okay mama" she nods. "now let's get you to your grandma" i smile and open the door to my parents house. 

elle's family is coming to stay with us for about a week so we're going to pick them up from the airport. the boys begged to go see finneas and claudia so i dropped them off there earlier. i decided i was going to have my parents watch emory so finneas and claudia don't have to deal with too much. two kids is a lot, three kids is too many. i love them all to pieces and elle and i have been doing a good job taking care of them but to other people, the triplets are.... difficult. so we usually split them up when we have someone watch them. either we'll have claudia take emory and my parents take grayson and finneas takes finn or some other variation of that. we've never left all three of them with just one person, that'd be absolute chaos. 

"thank you guys, i'll see you in a few hours" i tell my parents as i set everything down. "it's really no problem. we love hanging out with emory" dad smiles and picks emory up from her place beside me. "hi boppa" she smiles widely and grabs onto his nose. "hello" he responds and laughs. 

i don't know how it got started, but the triplets call my dad boppa instead of grandpa. i think it's the cutest thing ever. 

"so dinner is at 5?" mom asks. "yep. you guys can make it right?" i answer. "absolutely. are you coming to pick her up before them or should we just bring her with us?" she questions. "i mean.... if you want-" i start but dad stops me. "we'll bring her with us" he interupts, holding emory up above his head and smiling up at her. "not to high, you know elle would kill you" i warn him. "i did this with you all the time when you were a baby. and i only dropped you once" he mumbles the last part as he lowers her. "you what?" i furrow my eyebrows, thinking it's probably true. "i'm kidding!" he exclaims. "whatever, i gotta go. i love you." i pause and hug my mom. "and i love you" i say as i hug my dad. "and i love you" i smile and kiss emory's forehead. "love you mama" she responds and i wave at her as i walk out the door. 

this is gonna be a long ass day.