i remember you

title: when the party's over - billie and finneas

elle's POV

-------------------------------

"w-what?" i ask with a look of utter shock on my face. "i remember you elle. i remember meeting you and marrying you, everything." she explains with a big smile on her face though she looks like she's about to cry. tears start pouring down my face and i see billie start crying. "i fucking remember you" she says. i hug her tightly and smile widely against her skin. she wraps her arms around me and i shower her with kisses. 

i don't know when the last time i was this happy was.

"let's just make sure okay? what day did we get married?" i ask once we pull away. "july 25th." she answers. "what was the first thing you said to me?" i question. "was that you? and then, damn little british girl got some LUNGS" she responds, making us both laugh a little. "what are my sisters names?" "elizabeth and madison." 

i ask her a few more questions and it turns out she really does remember. i'm so fucking happy right now. 

"do you remember anything else?" i ask. "everything. i got my memory back ellie." she smiles, tears still sliding down her cheeks. i hug her once again and she hugs me back. "i am so sorry i hurt you ellie. i can't believe i did that. i just wanted to protect you." she tells me. "it's okay billie. i'm so glad you're okay." i sniffle. "but listen to me okay" i say, pulling away and looking her right in the eye. "never pull that shit ever again. i have the image of you stepping off that roof burned into my brain now. i can never unsee that. so promise me, you're not going to do that again. ever." i order strictly, still crying a little but they seem to have turned into tears of sadness at the mention of the subject. "i promise. i'm so sorry ellie. i'm so sorry." her lip quivers and i grab the back of her head, pushing it to my shoulder and hugging her again. "you have no idea how happy i am." i whisper against her skin and keep her in my arms. "i'm never letting you go. not again." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: today i played wii sports and hurt my arm. i got too into tennis and now my arm hurts like a bitch. thank you for coming to my TED talk.

btw, i honestly don't care about the amount of updates i gave you. i felt generous today. i gave my neighbors cookies so that should tell you something.