paparazzi

title: paparazzi - lady gaga

billie's POV

-------------------------------------------

i wake up and grab my phone from my nightstand. i go onto my instagram and immediately see tons of pictures of the bouncy house in the backyard on my explore page. i open one of them and scroll through all of the pictures one of the accounts posted, seeing the picture get enhanced each time. once i get to the last slide i see elle's naked body on top of mine. i scroll down and see a video, making my heart beat out of my chest. "fuck that feels so good" my voice is muffled but you can still hear what i'm saying. "i'm gonna cum" elle says in the video. "shit." i curse to myself and sit up. "what's going on?" elle asks in a raspy voice. "sorry i woke you up, it wasn't on purpose. but we fucked up." i tell her. "what do you mean?" she asks, clearing her throat soon after. i show her the video and her eyes widen. "you do realize this is the SECOND sex tape we've accidentally made right?" she reminds me. "i know and i'm freaking out." i say, burying my head in my arms. 

next thing i know we're checking porn hub to see if it's on there. of course there's the fake sex tapes of girls that think they look like me riding some guys dick and wearing some ugly ass clothes that i'd never be caught in. and then there's the video of elle and i on my birthday a while ago. but yes, the video of us in the bouncy house is on there as well. "we gotta call and get it taken down" i say, hoping not too many people have seen it. "billie, 1.5 million people have already seen it. god knows how many people have screen recorded it" she points out. "fuck" i bite the inside of my cheek and find porn hub's phone number. 

"hello" a voice answers. "this is the pornhub website's number right?" i ask. "yep" he assures me. "so a video of my wife and i got posted without our consent. is there anyway you could take it down?" i ask. "yeah, what's the video name?" he asks. "um... billie eilish bouncy house" i mumble. "got it. it'll be down as soon as possible. i'm sorry for the inconvenience. if it gets put back up, let us know." he tells me. "thank you." i say and hang up. "that was so embarrassing" i groan and bury my face in elle's shirt. "i can't believe we didn't think of the paps." she sighs. "i'm sorry. this was my fault. i shouldn't have suggested it." i apologize. "it's not your fault. it's the pap's fault. we need to teach them that they can't just take photos of us without our knowledge. that's literally stalking!" she exclaims. "i've tried. it doesn't work. they don't listen. plus i still need to make an apology video before my management yells at me for this." i shrug, trying to think of a way to get these videos down. "well we should at least try."