Acknowledgments

I was debating whether to do this because it's cheesy as hell, but there are definitely people here that I need to thank and deserve the recognition, so what the hell. I want to start this off by saying thank you so much to every single one of you who have liked, commented on, read or added Hunted by the Alpha to your libraries. The support from people that read the book is phenomenal and your enthusiasm really kept me going when I couldn't think of things to write.

Thank you to all of the women in The Book Club that read every single chapter and spent hours debating, coming up with theories and falling in love and out of love with the characters. They are the people that convinced me to start this book in the first place.

Mgdalena, my illustrator. Thank you for your continued support, for spending hours and even sometimes days working on the cover pictures for the chapters and for always believing in me. You have a true talent and your library of "hot men" is god tier. You are an incredible person and a true friend.

Axel, my editor. Thank you for the hours that you have spent helping me go through each chapter before I post It. You made sure that all of my "o"s get turned into "I"s and you were a huge support when I didn't feel like I had anything to write.

I will see you all after my short break with BOOK TWO of Hunted by the Alpha, where Emily, Logan and Dom's story will continue...

I will post a 'Title reveal' and 'Book Cover' reveal in the next few weeks so make sure you are around to see it! Again, thank you so much for the support, your kind words and comments mean everything. 💜

________ SEE YOU SOON _______