Dom - Dream Walker

I'd let her walk from the library, I'd waited there for half an hour before I decided to go and get some sleep. If she was going to read that tragic book that she'd picked up, she'd be asleep within minutes. While I was dawdling, I thought about how strange this whole situation was. I was so guilt ridden that I hadn't been there for her the past few nights, and then I thought she'd been killed, and then I thought she was kidnapped... and then I'd seen her. I couldn't believe that I could even feel all of these emotions on the same day. I don't even know why I felt so attached to her...There was no reason for it, none that I could see, and yet I was so pulled towards her gravity. I just couldn't keep away. When I'd seen her, my heart, which had been crushed into my hands, seemed to build itself again.

When I saw her I was so relieved. She was safe. My heart had exploded with all of the feelings I've been keeping inside. I started to cry, the tears lined my face, I felt them drip from my eyes and create lines streaking down my face. She was here, she was alive. I saw her start to move towards me. My legs instinctively followed. I wondered if she could see the desperation on my face, the desperation to be able to finally touch her, to finally know what her scent was. To finally be able to hold her in my arms. I grasped onto her so tightly, my arms clutching her back, she smelled of roses, she smelled of vanilla, she smelled of all of the sweet scents you can possibly imagine combined into one. Then there was the last fragrant flower aroma, tying them all together. It was like a bouquet of the most delicious treats you could possibly think of, all tied into one big bouquet.

Now, sitting in this library by myself, the more I was thinking about her, the more I needed her. The more I knew I would not be able to help myself. I got up, my nose and followed the scent to the stairs. So she had gone to bed? My good little varg. She would be waiting for me, I knew she would. Her reaction to me earlier had only made my suspicions clearer. I knew she wanted me. As I made my way up to bed, I spotted her standing in front of a door. She looked nervous and she tapped lightly on the wood. I wondered who she was going to see? She was holding a little pile of folded up clothes and in no time at all, the 'future alpha' opened the door.

My jaw clenched, she was handing him the clothes, she's been wearing his clothes? I thought of her house, there was no way anything could've survived that fire. They were leaning closer together, it was none of my business who she was seeing, but I knew for certain, from the moment I'd met her, she was a virgin. Logan hadn't done anything to her. A smug smile lined my lips as I sauntered forwards, "If I'm not interrupting?" I interrupted them. I saw an instant shift in atmosphere and Emily backed off. That-a-girl.

"I really need to get to my room.." I waited for them to move. To me, it didn't matter if she would talk to me here, I knew she'd open herself up to me in the dream realm. Somewhere Logan could not get. Holding that thought, I turned towards Emily, "I thought you would be asleep by now, little varg?" This visibly annoyed Logan, I could tell. It made the adrenaline start to race through my body. It was like a game of chess, I knew at this point, we would both keep making moves until one of us could capture the king. How do you do that in chess? You capture his queen.

She'd told him goodnight and I felt pretty smug, that was until he'd grabbed her and forced his lips to hers. Oh, he knew alright.. I stood there, my expression bored. I got it, she had probably been talking to him long before I'd entered her dreams. But now, I was here, and I didn't plan on going away. He'd left, closing his door without looking at either of us. Emily looked at me, her blush was fierce. "What are you looking at?" she snapped. I chuckled, walking towards my temporary room here. "Hey!" she called after me. I kept walking until I reached my door. "Hey!" She was following behind me. I went to open the door and she slipped under my arm and stood in front of me. "You will stop when I'm speaking to you" she growled at me. I can't lie, my dick was instantly pressing against my trousers. Her authority was hot.

"I will do nothing of the sort" I told her, my voice dripping with lust like molten lava. She picked up on it, her eyes instantly dilating, her mouth parting and her legs weakening. "Oh you like that don't you, little varg?" I asked her, grasping onto her hips. She batted my hand away, rolled her eyes at me and started to turn away. I pulled her hard against my chest and grabbed onto her wrists, holding them above my head. "You will stop when I'm speaking to you," my words mimicked hers. Her chest was heaving. I spun her to face me, her back hitting against the wall. "How is it you always end up in this position Emily?" She stared at me, her face giving nothing away, until she said "Maybe if men stopped treating me like I was property, I wouldn't be so quick to run away." Her voice was full of confidence. Hell, I was going to die at the hand of this woman. Her voice alone, did more to me than most of the women in my pack ever had.

"Let's get one thing straight," I ordered, my voice moving through her ears like silk sheets. I was still holding her hands above her head, her body flat against the wall. The crop-top she had decided to wear, was showing more than I'd considered, having her in this position. She wasn't complaining, neither was I. She could've told me to stop, I would've. She didn't. My face moved closer to hers, I could hear her heartbeat pick up the pace, I was brushing against her neck with my lips, her jaw with my nose. She sighed against me. "I will never grab you and force my lips to yours, little varg. When I want you, you will come to me willingly." I gestured to her arms, still above her, "This? This is for the sake of fun. I know you enjoy it, but when I have you, when I take your virginity.." Her eyes widened at the word, so she thought I still wouldn't know? "You'll be standing at my door begging, little varg." I looked her up and down, slowly moving my eyes over her body.

She'd regained the ability to speak, "That's assuming, Dom... That I will even care" she bit back, moving her body closer to mine. It was almost as if she was trying to square up to me. "You have so many questions to answer, and I will know what you are doing here, by the end of the night." What a fierce woman. Speaking to her about the dream world was risky enough, talking to her about the meeting was even more so. With that, I moved from her, letting go of her arms and turning to open my door. I paused, she was still against the wall, she hadn't even tried to move. It was almost as if she was holding herself back. "The quicker you sleep Emily, the faster I can give you everything you want. Everything your soon-to-be alpha can't."