Katsuki Bakugo-Auditory Update

You guys hear that? That's the sweet sound of 2021.

        In comparison, not important, very brief drug mention far away. However (and I feel this spoiler is necessary) we are getting into the details behind Bakugo's recurring drug-bust-gone-wrong trope, which involved an explosion, and Bakugo being Bakugo will not be handling the explanation with any sort of maturity. I can understand how the callous mention of a meth lab explosion can affect those who have or who have known people in such a situation. If you are uncomfortable with the above, please do not feel pressured in any way. The depiction is the fictional occurrence of a possibly devastating event.

        On a lighter note, no real warehouses were harmed in the making of this chapter.

---   ---   ---

        Bakugo blinked at the locked door. It was official. Either he was losing his goddamn mind, or Aizawa knew things he shouldn't have. Frankly, Bakugo wasn't sure which one he preferred, because the thought of Aizawa stalking him was unsettling.

        He felt his eye twitch. "Motherfucker," he said aloud. He noticed the other extras discreetly leaving the scene as fast as possible, as if he'd be dumb enough to accidentally kill them by trying to blow through the door. Shitheads. There'd be no 'accidental' about it.

        "Well, I guess that's settled," Shitty-Hair sighed uneasily, his hand resting on the back of his neck. The blonde had noticed that he did that a lot when he was anxious or uncomfortable.

        Bakugo's eyes latched onto the redhead, an involuntary growl rumbling lowly in his throat. He looked displeased, like he wasn't looking too forward to spending several hours together. Was it something Bakugo had done? Was he still mad about nearly dying during the test? Bakugo thought they were well past that at this point. Or maybe he was upset that Bakugo hadn't told him about being Ground Zero--like he would have to. What the hell else was a goddamn secret identity for if he went around telling every hot fucker in Japan his shitty secrets?! Granted, that wasn't a lot of people. Well, Shitty-Hair lied too, so he had no fucking right to be mad!

        Evidently, Shitty-Hair felt the heat of the blonde's gaze and glanced up at him. The redhead's bright crimson eyes went wide and his cheeks instantly dusted themselves a faint shade of pink against his olive skin. Or maybe fucking not, Bakugo consciously reigned himself back in. 

        Some hysterical noise that Bakugo thought might be nervous laughter bubbled up from the redhead's throat. "Don't get me wrong, I definitely don't mind patrolling with you! Actually, I think that'd be awesome--I just planned on having an actual conversation with Tamaki this afternoon since he didn't show up for work this morning and I'm a little worried he might actually think he was really fired after, y'know, what happened yesterday. Which has nothing to do with you, of course. I mean, technically it does. But--"

        "Shitty-Hair," Bakugo growled, "quit your shitty yapping, and let's go before the good spots are gone. You keep your costume at your store, don't you?"

        Kirishima blinked at him. "Uh... yeah, I do. I guess that's obvious, huh?"

        "It's inconvenient as shit is what it is," the blonde sighed, adjusting his bag on his shoulder as he turned to leave. His uniform was safely locked away in his duffel, so he needed to retrieve it from the locker room.

        "A locked room under my house is better than, say, my locker at school," the other boy retorted.

        Bakugo froze and leveled a glare at him. This trashy-haired rookie piece of shit.