Eijiro Kirishima-Time

"Kiri, what looks better, pink or white?"

        Kirishima looked up from his phone at the two nearly identical skirts Mina held up. "With your skin tone? White."

        "Yeah, you're right," she conceded with a sigh, hanging the vetoed skirt back on the rack. "Oo~" She skipped over to a rack of leggings. "Black or yellow?"

        He quirked an eyebrow. "Are we going for weird fashion today?"

        "Yes."

        "Yellow, but with a pair of your fishnets," he responded, tucking his phone back in his pocket and leaning on the shelf. "You have too many pairs of black leggings as it is."

        "Good point," she grinned. "Hey, so when are we going to shop for you?"

        "What are you talking about?" He deflected. "You're the one that wanted to go to the mall."

        Mina rolled her eyes at him, picking a dark floral blouse off a rack and adding it to the heap of hangers on her arm. "I told you--"

        "I'm not asking," he said with finality.

        "It's your turn," she insisted.

        "Those weren't dates," Kiri shot back.

        "I bet he thinks they were."

        He tried, he tried not to flush, but he couldn't help it. Morning coffee, an early morning run--Mina had tried convincing him for the past hour that those were dates. Dates that Bakugo had asked him on. Did that mean they were dating? Not necessarily, Mina promised, but did Bakugo think that?

        Did Kirishima want them to be dating? He thought he did, but this was all... new. He never done this dating thing before.

        "Come on, Kiri, he's cute. An utter asshole, of course, can't imagine what you'd see in him, but he does have a bit of a soft spot for you, Red. Jesus, that's like the nicest nickname he's ever given someone."

        "Yeah, right there with 'Shitty-Hair' and 'Dumbass.'" Kiri bit back. "Besides, where would I even take him? I'm sure nothing I could think of would be enough for his thrill-seeking personality."

        Mina grinned at him with a twinkle in her eye, happy that he was at least considering it. "Laser tag," she joked.

        "Mina, be serious."

        "Fine," she sighed, a pair of beige ankle boots catching her attention. "Take him to a carnival or something, there'd be a whole bunch of stuff for you guys to do. You can find out whether he prefers cotton candy or candy apples."

        "Like I'm going to be able to afford a carnival after whatever the hell you're going to make me buy here," Kirishima rolled his eyes, relenting as she caught his arm by the elbow and dragged him to the register. On a whim, she snatched a large black leather jacket off a rack that looked way too big for her, but Kiri wasn't about to stop her.

        "You? Broke?" Mina laughed and held up a black card before handing it over to the poor employee tasked with ringing up her mountain of items. "Oh no no, dear, I've got the Yaoyorozu Express privileges today."

        "No, Mina I'm not using someone else's money--!"

        "Relax~" she grinned. "Momo felt that she needed to repay you for the Mineta incident--"

        "I don't want compensation for that!"

       "Dude, the limit is literally infinite, her family does not care, so I'm buying you outfits because you don't have any clothes."