Eijiro Kirishima-Death Mountain

This chapter, I think, has earned a special place in my heart, if only for the fact that we're getting a crap ton of relationship development here and in the next couple chapters, now that it's chapter fricking sixty. But, I digress. Loved this one.

        ⚠️Also, hi, it's this thing. Scary ride. Little bit of panic. Dark past.⚠️
         Big easter eggs.

        "Thanks again, Mina, I really appreciate this."

        "Thank me again, doll, and I'll stab you with this eyeliner."

        "Why do I need eyeliner again?"

        "Because it makes you look fucking irresistible, now shut up and look straight."

        "That's kind of hard for him to--"

        "Hanta, finish that sentence and I'll kick you out."

        Sero held up his hands in surrender, leaning back against one of the enormous bean bag chairs in Mina's dorm room. He was far too intrigued by this violent gay romance he'd discovered to be kicked out now. "So, you and Bakugo. God, that sounds weird. 'Bakugo and anybody' sounds weird. How'd that even happen?"

        "Believe me," Kiri answered from where he stood victim to the Great Stylist Ashido, "it's a long story. It'd probably take me closer to a year to explain."

        "We've got time," Denki promised, snacking on cheese balls and reading a book. He was there because he was smarter and more observant than he appeared to be and had figured out the weird tension immediately, and had thankfully assumed that everyone else already knew so didn't bother telling the rest of their class.

        "We have an hour," Mina retorted, swapping the eyeliner for mascara. "That is definitely not enough time."

        "Give us the abridged version, then."

        The pinkette rolled her eyes. "Boom Boom Boy bought Fuck You flowers, Boom Boom Boy went Big Gay for Happy Sunshine. Happy?"

        Kirishima flushed. "How about we don't call it that."

        "It started with flowers? Really?" Denki sighed. "Jeez, maybe that's why my love life sucks."

        Sero disagreed. "Your love life sucks because you're a hopelessly chaotic bisexual flirt who can't concentrate for two seconds."

        "Ah. You right, you right," Denki giggled, picking up the book he'd been reading. "Alas, Miss Elizabeth shall be the only love for me."

        Kirishima was lucky that Mina moved away from his face because he blinked and looked at the blonde. "What?"

        Mina seemed to have understood, furrowing her eyebrows and capping her mascara. "Denki, are you reading Pride and Prejudice?"

        He shrugged at her, not looking up from the book. "I dunno, I just found it."

        "You found it?" She asked with increasing confusion. "That means it's my copy, which is in English."

        Denki snorted. "No, it's not. English is hard and funky looking--this is easy."

        Sero sighed. "Denki, are you reading your textbooks upside down again?"

        "What? No--" Sero plucked the book out of his hands and flipped it so that it was upside down, and Denki recoiled at once. "Ah! English!"