Katuski Bakugo - Hidden Marks

Everything ached in all the right ways the next day. Katsuki only had to close his eyes to see him there and feel those hands run over his skin. He only had to tilt his head to feel phantom lips on his collar and every step reminded him of his bruises and pleasant soreness. He desperately wished they'd been able to stay in bed longer, though he columns probably managed a few more hours sleep cuddled in a warm embrace.

        Which really sucked being behind the wheel of his car.

Especially when that car currently sat idling in a certain driveway, and the owner of its house yanked open the passenger side door to glare at him, instantly pissed off at the sight of her spawn. "Why does your car smell like a fuck ton of AXE body spray?"

        Katsuki felt his eye twitching already, pulling up the corner of the currently-down hood of his jacket to cover more of his neck, just in case she might notice. He'd considered wearing a scarf, but it wasn't quite chilly enough for it, and he didn't really like scarves unless they'd become absolutely necessary. "'S not my fault, the dumbasses broke a can of the stuff in here last week."

The door slammed with a heavy huff. "Katsuki, please don't tell me your boyfriend uses that shit, I—"

Just the thought made him want to puke. The mere suggestion that Eijiro would ever purposefully smell like anything other than the magnolia and pine soaps that Katsuki had come to know so well. That combined with the way his lip curled pulled at the Nick in his lip for one of his boyfriends teeth and he wondered his he might get away with spreading on another coating of a salve on it. "Ew, fuck no—but his aftershave smells fuckin' great. It'd make you jealous that Dad's been using the same cheap shit for years."

"That is not cheap shit—"

"Then what's his excuse, hag?"

After a long moment of glaring in which she clearly considered hitting him with her handbag, Mitsuki huffed and buckled her seatbelt. "Does he even know we're meeting today?"

Katsuki shoved his car into reverse, leaning back to see out the window as he eased from his parent's driveway. He resisted the urge to pull up the sleeves of his hoodie; his wrists held bruises too, And though they were less likely to get him caught, he didn't feel too keen on sharing. "Yes and no. He heard our conversation yesterday, and when I brought it up to him this morning, he didn't seem super opposed."

She blinked at him and hummed, and he detected a hint of amusement in her voice. "But you didn't tell him directly."

Katsuki's foot tapped the brake a tad too hard when he shifted into drive. "I—fucking—he doesn't do great with parents, okay? Just... let's take today to let him try getting to know you, and then maybe—maybe—I can convince him to come home for dinner. I've... I've got a fucking plan, okay?"

"If you say so," she scoffed, in a way that told him she didn't think he had a great one. "Where are we even going?"

"When I left the dorms, Ei was on his way to the damn gym," Katsuki answered, his eye twitching. "With Deku."

She smacked the back of his head lightly. "Katsuki, grow up."

"Don't do that while I'm fucking driving, hag!" He snapped back at her, that spot on his head tender from an earlier mishap. "What, you want me to fucking crash us into a ditch, or some shit?"

"Watch your mouth, brat—"

"It's my car—"

"You wanna bet?" She raised an eyebrow.