Love Widely, Yes.

Author's Note

I'm back at it again with the mature content and words. Lord have mercy.

I'm going to try my best to write it, I even researched for you guys. *shudders* My commitment and love >>>

When the scene comes I will put asterisks where it starts and ends so that everyone who's uncomfortable or semi-uncomfy (like moi) with those things can skip over 🙃

****
Like this!
****

I feel like I'm rushing this book's ending, but I just realized how close I am to 70 chapters. So I'm breaking down all the time skips and just focusing on everything of real importance.

I don't like how that seems but it's what I have to do.

Enough of me and my writing issues! Let's get onto the chapter!!

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Chapter 68: Love Widely, Yes.
Roni-Ann

*one year later*

"Roni-Ann! Get down to the beach right now, Adrian's having an allergic reaction."

"Adrian doesn't have allergies."

I listen as Jasmin curses, thinking of another lie.

"Well he got stung by a crab." Leah inputs, her voice sounding distant.

"Crabs don't sting. You mean it pinched him, he'll survive." I respond, pressing the backspace on my computer.

"Girl, if you don't get down to this beach right now. Jasmin and Leah are preparing to come drag you out." Another voice begins to threaten me and I perk up, getting out of my seat.

Why are they all together?

"Is that Adeline?? I'm coming, my darling!"

She's a sophomore in college, if I'm not mistaken. I was surprised to find out that her and her brother went to the same college as me. I was also shocked to know that her brother was older than me.

Weird world.

I exit my room and walk across the first floor to the entrance, placing the spare keys on the front desk.

"Lock up for me please, Kelly."

"Got you! Good luck, Roni-Ann!"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Stepping onto the sand, I look ahead of me while walking, seeing Adeline hit Easton excitedly.

"Roni-Ann!! Come here, hurry!!" Adeline yells, the both of them holding their arms out.

I finally reach in front of them and they put two water lilies in my hand, pointing up at the sky.

Will

"What about it?" I ask them, looking down again.

"You have to keep going to find out." Easton says, taking a step to the side, revealing a trail of water lily petals. "Go on."

Walking past them, I turn and walk backwards, blowing kisses at them.

"Just so we remember, I proposed first!"