Say Yes to The Dress

Chapter 69: Say Yes to The Dress
Roni-Ann

*four months later*

We've decided to get married at an estate in Paris. Basically the place where our whole relationship started forming.

Five months from now I'll be Mrs. Roni-Ann Hayes.

"Is this the place? It looks like it."

My friends and I were out to shop for my wedding dress today while Adrian and his friends were shopping for the wardrobe of the groomsmen.

Jasmin pushes the boutique door open and the three of us walk in, my eyes scanning over the mannequins.

"You three must be my appointment, I'm Fiona! Who's my bride?" A consultant greets us enthusiastically, clasping her hands together.

"That would be me!" I chuckle, slightly raising my hand.

"Oh god, you are the most gorgeous bride I've helped. Let's get this search party started!"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"I don't like that dress."

"You don't? But I picked it."

Jasmin takes her eyes of me and looks at Leah, nodding her head. "That's exactly why I don't like it."

I turn around and examine myself in the mirror, fixing the straps of the dress. "I don't like it either. It's pretty boring and too short."

My friend scoffs in disbelief before finally giving in, admitting to her mistake.

"Okay, then. You know better, Leah." Jasmin scowls, smiling sarcastically.

"Can we go try a different one now? Please?" I ask the consultant, stepping down from the platform.

"Of course! Let's go."

Fiona leads me back to the changing room, taking Jasmin's pick from the hook.

"This one is a mermaid gown with a sweetheart neckline. It'll show off your figure very well." Fiona tells me, fanning the dress out before helping me into it.

"Do you think this looks good on me? It has a lot of sparkles that might be distracting." I hum as Fiona clips the back of the dress, securing it on my body.

"You look amazing! I think the style is great."

The two of us walk back out to the opening, pushing the curtain open to reveal myself to my friends.

"I love this!" Jasmin gushes, beaming as I model the dress for them. "But it isn't you, Gryffindor."

"It doesn't scream 'Roni-Ann'. I thought you wanted a ball gown, Ron?" Leah comments, emphasizing the words with her hands.

"I do, but I still wanted to try on other styles. My butt looks cute though." Looking back at the mirror, I grin at myself.

"Sis, your ass always looks cute. We're making sure you get your dream dress today though."

"So this dress is also a no?" Fiona questions, holding her hand out to help me off the platform. Leah and Jasmin nod and the two of us leave again, retreating away into the changing room.

Fiona helps me to change out of the dress and back into my robe, waiting patiently for me to decide on something.

Sitting down in my robe, I look around the room at dresses my friends picked out, none of them catching my eyes.