Back Again

Chapter 24: Back Again
Roni-Ann

Climbing into the bed, I lay on my stomach in an awkward position, my back arching as I play games on my phone.

I begin to get bored after a while, deciding to post on my Instagram. My phone goes off repeatedly shortly after and I check the comments.

»»————-  ————-««

liked by buttercuphoe and 129 others

gucci.bubbles y'all up?

load more comments

buttercuphoe isnt it like 11 p.m down there?
gucci.bubbles yeah and?
buttercuphoe don't you have meetings?
gucci.bubbles yeah and??
buttercuphoe is the man keeping you awake? I won't interrupt
gucci.bubbles if you don't- FaceTime me

blossom_me that's my fucking mood. love you baby
gucci.bubbles ditto. ft me

ronilookafan can we see you again? We miss you.
gucci.bubbles nopee

fckbaby bald head
gucci.bubbles ho* shiz. gotta stay pg-13

»»————-  ————-««

My phone starts ringing and I answer the call, the two of my friends coming to view.

"Turn the light on. Damn."

I reach over the edge of the bed and turn the lamp on, the room getting brighter.

"Why are you laying down like that?" Jasmin scolds me and I roll my eyes, staying in the same position.

"It's weirdly comfortable, stopping judging." I mutter.

Jasmin and Leah start snickering before their cameras turn off, leaving me alone.

"Wait. We're texting someone." Leah dismisses me and I nod, waiting for them to come back.

"Alright. I'm back." Jasmin's camera turns back on and she waves at me.

"Me too."

"Finally."

They roll their eyes in sync, eyes shifting.

"Such a nice arch. I'm jealous." Leah states, tapping her phone screen. "Teach me your ways."

"I'm not trying." I giggle. Someone knocks on the door and I look back, hearing the knock again. "Come in."