Chapter 43

Harry’s POV

I just came back from the studio and I’m about to leave to pick Diana up from school. I get up from the sofa, my car keys in hand, and as I’m about to open the front door someone opens it first but from the outside. I see a head of blonde popping through the door which indicates that it’s my girlfriend, Diana. When she looks up at me I notice that her beautiful cheeks are stained.

“Hey, Princess are you alright?” I put my hands on her shoulders.

“Harry, I saw Jack.” She looks up at me and I sense that she’s nervous.

Is that why her cheeks are stained with fresh tears? Gosh, I thought it was because of Matt. I got scared that he might have hurt her or something. But Jack? I wasn’t expecting that.

“Where did you see him? Did he see you also?” I cup her cheeks and wipe her tears with both my thumbs.

“I saw him at the corner by my school. I didn’t know who it was at first because his back was turned to me and I passed by. Then after when I walked a few feet away he called me back and that’s when I saw who it was.”  She looks away from me.

“Then what?” I ask, curious to know what happened after.

“Well he apologized for what he did and stuff but I got angry at him. I still can’t believe I actually encountered him after so long.” She says as more tears slowly make their way down her cheeks.

I wipe them before they reach all the way down to her jaw then I give her a peck on the lips. I really don’t want her to be anywhere around that Jack guy; who knows what he’ll do to her again if he gets upset or angry again.

“Listen don’t worry about him, okay? You go and take some rest; I know you may be having cramps right now and stuff so…” I advise her and she obliges.

***

Diana’s POV      

I slowly walk into the room Harry and I share and plop down on the bed. I took a shower, freshened up and did all my homework and everything that I was supposed to do for the night already. I climb up higher on the bed and hug Harry’s pillow. I take in his sweet scent while I bury my head in the pillow. It smells like his cologne and shower gel along with his apples flavoured shampoo. Gosh I will never get tired of him, the way he smells, the way he looks, the way he really is, and everything about this boy.

What crosses my mind is that Jack is back. I don’t know if he knows where I’m staying right now but I hope he doesn’t find out. I can tell that he’s really sorry for what he did because of the way he was acting and he was saying that he’s sorry, something he rarely ever does. But I don’t know what to do. I do miss him because we were together for almost a whole year and he never did anything like that before but I don’t know if I can forgive him yet. I’m still not over it because of how he has hurt me and just left me there.

He didn’t care when he dumped me at the side of some river. He didn’t care when he raped me. That’s the thing, he didn’t care before but I think he does now. I really don’t know what to do. I take in a deep breath and bury my head back in Harry’s pillow.

“I see you’re making out with my pillow instead of me.” I hear Harry’s voice behind me.

I chuckle at his stupid statement. I pull my head up and look over my shoulder at him standing in the doorway. He has a cute pout on his lips and he looks so adorable. He’s in one of his oversized sweaters because tonight is pretty chilly and he looks gorgeous, as usual.

“Are you just gonna stand there and look adorable or are you going to come and take the place of the pillow instead?” I ask with a smirk on my face.

“I’ll take the place of the pillow, thank you.” He walks closer to the bed and not long after he’s lying on the pillow with me on top of him.

I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. Yesterday when I was lying on his chest he said that his heart beats only for me. I know he loves me but I didn’t know he loves me that much. I may have had a lot on my mind before but when I’m lying in Harry’s arms I totally forget about the world and everything else. It’s like I’m in my own little universe here when I’m with him, no more like I’m in my own little heaven because that’s how it feels when I’m lying in his arms.

“Harry, I love you.” I press a kiss to his lips.

He immediately responds and kisses me back. I knew he couldn’t resist. I pull away soon after with my breathing uneven. His hand travels down to my bum and squeezes it whilst the other one is messing in my hair. I kiss him again then I move to his neck and I linger there a bit. I pull away soon after he lets out a low moan which turns me on. I move further up right underneath his ear which I learned is his weak spot.

I decide to tease him a bit. I lick his earlobe down to right underneath his ear and he lets out a groan. After a bit more of teasing I finally suck on the spot which in turn Harry lets out a low groan, more like a growl. That’s all it takes for me to start kissing him again and roughly this time. His hands slowly crawl up on my hips and he starts to move my hips back and forth on his crotch and I feel his length growing underneath me. Whenever he does that it makes me want to make love to him and I think that’s what he intends on doing that right now. But sadly I’m still on my period so we can’t make love tonight.

“Harry, we can’t I’m still on my period.” I whisper and mess his curls up a little.

“Oh right.” I see the disappointment spreads across his face.

“Sorry.” I whisper and kiss his neck and over the hickey I left a while ago.

“It’s not your fault, Princess.” He threads his long fingers through my long blonde hair.

“I know but sometimes I hate being a girl to be honest.” I sigh.

“Well you shouldn’t. I think you are a wonderful girl. Yes sometimes I do hate being a guy but I realise that I can’t change the sex I am. Even if I could it wouldn’t make much of a difference now would it?” He states.

“I guess you’re right but my point is that girls have to deal with a lot of things and plus we got our periods every single month.” I say.

“Yeah I know I really don’t know what I would have done.” Harry says and I try to imagine him getting his period.

“Yeah it’s not that I’m not happy but the pain is what I really can’t deal with. I have never felt pain like the way these periods cramps are. They are the most painful things any girl can ever experience.” I tell him and he seems a bit shocked by learning this new piece of info.

“Wow it’s that painful?” He asks.

“Yes it is.” I say. “But we have to deal with it because we don’t have a choice.”

With that being said Harry fixes himself properly and he helps me to lie down on the bed. Oh he probably thinks I’m in pain now but I’m not in that much pain. Yesterday I was but today I’m better thank God.

Sorry if this is boring… It will get interesting tho :)