Chapter 55

Harry’s POV

What is wrong with this girl? I reach the edge of the cliff as Diana is just about to fall into the water underneath. I reach just in time, thank God! I grab unto her waist and pull her back towards me. I can’t let her die I just can’t. I don’t know what I would do if I lose her. I would risk my life for hers if I have to because I love her that much but it seems like she doesn’t feel that way about me.

***                              

Diana’s POV

“What is wrong with you Diana?” That’s the first words that leave Harry’s mouth as he holds me tightly from behind just like the last time when first he saved me.

I don’t reply, I get out of his tight grip and turn myself around to face him. Before I realize what I’m doing I crash into his chest and begin to sob silently. He doesn’t try to push me away. Instead he wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly. Why did he come after me? I didn’t know he would find me when I ran away from him that’s why I ran here to avoid him but instead he comes after me.

“Why did you come after me? I know you don’t love me anymore.” I whisper in chest whilst still silently crying.

“What? What do you mean I don’t love you anymore?” He whispers while stroking my hair.

“Harry, what was Wilma doing by your place yesterday?” I look up at him as the tears fall down and unto my cheeks.

“Wilma? Oh she came by and she didn’t want to leave and I don’t know wh-…wait how do you know that she was by me yesterday?” He looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

“I came by and she answered the door. I asked for you but she said that you were in the shower and she was just about to join you.” I reply remembering her smirk as she said the words to me.

“What? No I weren’t in the shower I went upstairs for my phone. Why did she say that I was in the shower and that she was about to join me?” He says and more like asking himself about the last sentence.

“But why did she lie to me then?” He asks himself.

“What did she say?” I wipe my tears on his shirt and he just smiles at me.

“Well she said it was the mailman she never mentioned you.” He sighs.

“So you two don’t have anything going on?” I grip his shirt a little tighter waiting for his answer.

“I can’t believe you, you’re my Princess and you left me. I can’t believe you think that I would cheat on you with someone else, especially someone like Wilma.” He lifts my chin up with his index finger to look him in the eyes and I can see that he’s not lying to me.

“Sorry.” I murmur my apology.

“I forgive you, love. You know how much I love you and I hope you still feel the same for me. Why would I cheat when I have one of the most beautiful girl’s in the world?”

I blush at his sudden comment which leaves a smile on my face. I gently pull away from our embrace and I catch a disappointed look on his face when I do so.

“So will you please move back in?” He eagerly asks.

“I don’t know…just give me some time, okay?” I see him nod.

***

Three days has passed since I last saw Harry. That was Saturday so today is Tuesday which means I had to go to school even though I didn’t want to. I am a senior and finals are coming up soon and graduation too. I can hardly concentrate on all of it especially without Harry. He asked me to move back in with him and I would but I’m afraid Jack might be upset when he hears about this. Yesterday he told me that he doesn’t want to be “just friends” anymore because I’m too precious to lose and that he wants me back.