Chapter 58

Diana's POV

About one month has passed since my birthday and I have realized that Harry and I have become much more closer than we ever was before. We are so close now that you can actually say that we are inseparable. And we were so close before so you can imagine how close we are now. We solved all our little issues and everything is fine between us again or so I hope.

"Well we're here." Harry announces as the lake comes into my view.

He has promised to take me to this lake since I first came to live with him. I really wanted to go and we're finally here. I'm so happy. It's so beautiful and not like other lakes this lake is magical. The water isn't muddy here it's all clean and wonderful. We managed to make it down here after five in the evening, I notice as I check my phone.

The trees here are tall and forest like because here is a forest actually. The trees here are pretty tall and we can barely see the top because of their height. It took us time to get here and now that we finally are I hope to enjoy myself as much as I dreamed off.

"Harry it's so beautiful." I say as I take a few steps closer to the huge lake.

The green grass on the bank shows that no one has been here in a long time because of their height and colour. I take a look around trying to get familiar with my surroundings. I love nature and this just makes my Sunday even better. The fresh breeze that suddenly gusts over us leaves some loose strands of hair from my messy bun in my face.

I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to be met with Harry with a goofy grin on his face. He's so cute. He pulls me in for a hug and I can't help but give in to him. I hug him back and we stay like that for a few minutes before pulling away.

"So aren't you getting in?" He tugs his shirt over his head and I blush at seeing him shirtless.

"Why are you blushing, Princess? It's not like you don't see me naked almost every single minute of the day." He notices and smirks at me.

I brush him off and take my clothes off only to be left in my bikini I have underneath my clothes. My hair is in a messy bun and I don't bother to lose it. When I turn to Harry I find him already naked and ready to get in the little lake. He jumps in and splashes water all over me. I jump in right after him.

"Wow this water is so warm." I say as I feel my body getting used to the water.

"Yeah, that's because of the sun." He swims closer to me.

"You still haven't thought me how to swim." I pout and he chuckles.

"Diana, you look so hot in the bun and that bikini." He bites his lip.

"Thank you Harry." I reply in a playful tone. "But don't try to ignore what I said before."

"I'll teach you to swim when we're in the pool back home not in a lake at the back of my house." He replies.

"Alright no need to get all worked up about it." I say after seeing him getting a little impatient.

"Sorry." He says.

"It's okay." I pass a hand through his wet curls.

"So let's have some fun, shall we?" He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to his body.

"No Harry, not here." I push his hand away.

"What do you mean not here? C'mon." He starts to plant kisses over my neck and collarbone.

"Harry please stop." I groan.

He ignores me and continues to move further down. He squeezes my bum in the process and I feel his hand slowly moving down to my lower region. I try to stop him but he just slaps my hand away and continues with his actions.