Chapter 24

Harry’s POV

“Uhhhh…” Diana groans as she makes her way out of bed.

I lie on my pillow, keeping my eyes on her as she heads to the bathroom. I hope she’s okay; almost whole night last night she was groaning, tossing and turning. I don’t know if she had a bad dream but she didn’t mention anything to me, all she said was good morning and that’s it. Last night was freezing and I took off the AC so it couldn’t have been the cold but I don’t know.

We still have about five more days until my sister and mom arrives so I want to spend these days with her and make her feel special and happy. I don’t want to do anything that would remind her of that jerk Jack. I love her and I want to show her I love her.

“Baby, are you okay in there?” I yell to her from the bedroom.

I wait a few minutes and when she doesn’t answer I jump out of bed and thrown on my t-shirt. I slept with my sweatpants which I don’t usually do but I started to since Diana and I share one bed most of the time. Before I used to sleep nude but I don’t wanna frighten Diana so I sleep with my sweatpants or something that’s comfortable like pyjama bottoms or sometimes just my boxer brief.

I knock on the bathroom door a couple of times and hear no answer. Oh come on. What’s wrong with her now? I hope she’s alright, I would hate for something bad to happen to her at Christmas time. I hope she’s not having another one of those breakdowns but if she is I will understand.

“Diana. Diana?” I call a few times and wait a few minutes for her reply.

“Uh yes Harry?” She answers, her voice a little shaky.

“What’s wrong baby?” I ask while pressing my ear up against the door to hear her properly.

“Uh…” She trails off. I hear the shower on in the background.

“If you don’t answer I’m coming in.” I fiddle with the knob but it’s locked.

“I’m…” She trails off again.

“I’m on it.” She finishes her sentence this time.

“On it? On what?” I think I have an idea as to what she’s talking about.

“Are you on your period, baby?” I ask while feeling the heat in cheeks rise a little.

“Yes.” She says in a whisper but loud enough for me to hear.

“Do you have anything to wear like uh pad or…?” I find myself trailing off too.

It’s kinda weird talking to her through a door and not seeing her beautiful blue eyes and beautiful face but I’d rather have this conversation like this because of its awkwardness.

“No I don’t. Can you please get me something, Harry? Please.” She pleads.

“Of course, love. I wouldn’t mind. What do you use, pads or tampons?” I search the room for my black skinny jeans.

“Pads, I don’t know how to use tampons.” She replies.

“I can show you if you like.” I chuckle.

I can’t see her face but I know it must be red right now because of that comment.

“Are you going or not? I can’t stay in the shower whole day you know?” She calls.

“Sure Princess I’m going. Hang on I’m looking for my jeans.” I rummage through the bed sheets.

“Um check on my side of the bed.” Diana calls.

I look on her side and sure enough I spot the black trousers halfway showing from under the blanket on her side of the bed.

“Diana you stole my pants!” I playfully scold her.

“What? No. When you took off your pants last night you threw it by me and I didn’t bother to move it.” She yells back to me.

“Okay. I didn’t mean to raise your pressure.” I sarcastically reply.

“Harry.” She says and although I can’t see her I bet she has a pout on her pretty lips.

***

Harry’s POV

Mrs Doubtfire is the movie which stars the legend, Robin Williams. I was such a big fan of him and I had so many memories of him when I was younger. He was the star in so many more movies and I love them all.

Well Diana and I are watching the movie Mrs Doubtfire. I’m sitting on the couch with her curled up on my chest. I know she’s not feeling well because of her period so I decided that we should watch a movie. She had lots of cramps this morning when I came back from getting her pads so I put her to sleep until the pain passed. But now she seems to be feeling a little bit better thank goodness.

“Are you alright, Princess?” I ask to make sure she’s fine.

“Kinda.” She mumbles.

“Do you want something to eat or drink?” I ask keeping my eyes on the television.

“Yes that would be nice.” She replies.

“Alright wait here.” I gently lift her arms from around me.

I head to the kitchen to fix her something to eat and drink. I hurriedly make some hot chocolate for the both of us and then make her a quick sandwich.

“Here you go, baby.” I hand her the hot cup of mug and place the plate with the sandwich on the coffee table in front of her.

“Thank you Harry.” She hugs me as soon as I sit.

I place a kiss on her nose and one on her soft lips.

***

Diana’s POV

I hate menstrual cramps so much. It’s the worst. I’m just happy I got my period before Christmas or else that wouldn’t have been very nice.

I turn, now lying flat on my stomach trying to find a comfortable position. I have so much pain again and I can’t seem to fall asleep with the painful cramps. I turn again, this time on my right and I face Harry. I see him lying flat on his back with his eyes closed but I don’t know if he’s asleep.

“Love, do you want me to get you something for the pain?” Harry asks, opening his eyes. Well my question has been answered.

“No I don’t want to bother you or anything.” I say holding my tummy because of the pain.

“Nonsense. What do you want Tylenol or something hot to drink?” He sits up and I see his sleepy eyes and face in the moonlight.

“Both if you can.” I say not wanting to be a bother to him.

“Alright. Be right back.” He gets off the bed and disappears out the door.

Harry is too sweet to be true.

He returns back with the Tylenol and some hot chocolate. I think he knows I love hot chocolate milk. After drinking the chocolate milk and taking the tablet I try again for sleep to find me.

“Aw come here.” Harry pulls me into his warm chest.

We both sink into the covers and then sink into the world of sleep and dreamland.

Both Diana and I are on our period; what a coincidence. :P

Look how cute my baby looks with his long hair in a braid on that GIF over there. I know some people wants him to cut his hair but I don't think he should; he looks too cute with it! XD