Chapter 31

Diana’s POV

Harry brought me home and he left me in his room while he disappeared in the bathroom. My legs are dangling off the end of the bed and my head is lying in the middle of the plush mattress.

“Hey. Are you alright?” He suddenly appears from the bathroom door.

“Yes I am. Why what’s wrong?” I raise myself a little on my elbows.

He walks closer to me and leans over the bed and hovers above me. He presses one of his soft kisses on my cheek and another one on my nose. He slightly rubs his nose against mines. I can’t help but feel the butterflies in my stomach as he kisses my neck.

“Nothing’s wrong, love.” He kisses me down my neck.

He trails down to my chest and he suddenly stops to pull out my sweater. He continues to kiss me down my tummy to the waistband of my leggings leaving small love bites all the way. I can’t help the feeling of butterflies in my stomach because of what Harry’s doing to me. His kisses are so soft and so loving not like before when we were at the beach. His eyes changed back to being normal again and these are the kisses he usually gives me. The one he gave me at the beach were out of lust and I knew what he wanted but I think he has changed his mind now.

***

Harry’s POV

I place one last kiss on my beautiful girlfriend before I straighten back up and sit on the bed beside her. I turn my head to look at her and she just smiles up at me.

“Why did you stop?” She asks and sits up on the bed.

I shrug and lie down on the bed. I look up at her and I can’t help but admire her because she is topless. Well not exactly topless because she’s still in her bra, her pretty black bra which makes her pretty tanned skin look even more beautiful.

“Love, I have the tub ready for you, why don’t you go in there and relax?” I wink at her.

She nods and walks into the bathroom. I smile to myself and prop my hands under my head. I wait a few minutes for her to get into the tub and then I get up and walk into the bathroom after her.

A big smile forms on my face when I look into the tub and I see her body all covered in bubbles. I walk closer to where the tub is and I realize that she doesn’t even notice that I’m in the room with her; she’s too busy playing with the bubbles.

I take a seat on the floor next to her and fold my hands on the tub and rest my head on my arms to look at her.

“Princess?” I whisper just to make sure she knows that I’m here.

“Yes Harry?” She looks up and I can’t help but admire her pretty eyes.

I always loved girls with blue eyes and blonde hair but mostly girls that are nice. A perfect example of Diana, my beautiful girlfriend.

“I love you.” I answer.

“You just distracted me to say you love me?” She asks and shakes her head.

“No I’m coming in there with you.” I jump to my feet and start to undress in front of her.

“Harry!” She yells as soon as I pull my sweater off.

“What?” I smirk at her and undo my belt.

“Harry no.” She puts both of her hands over her face when she sees me pulling down my trousers.

I take them off and dump it on the floor along with my boots and sweater. I keep on my boxers and climb into the warm tub with her. It’s big enough for the both of us to fit properly or else I would have let her bathe in there all by herself.

When I find myself a comfortable little place in the tub I pull both of Diana’s hands from her face and laugh at her red face.

“I’m not naked, baby.” I tell her.

“But you are.” I say with a huge grin on my face.

She wraps her arms around her body to cover herself from me but I can’t see her properly because of all the soapy water and bubbles. I giggle at her and pull her closer to me. I press a soft kiss on her lips and then turn her body around so that her back is facing me. I pull her body in-between my legs and place both my hands on her thighs. I move all her long blonde hair to one side of her shoulder then I start to leave trails of wet kisses on the back of her neck and bare shoulders while she continues to play with the bubbles.

 I was going to make love to her tonight but I changed my mind; I don’t know if she’s ready for that as yet. I love her so much and I know she loves me too but I also know that she got raped and what if she’s reminded of the incident when I try to make love to her and she gets scared of me? All I want for her is to be happy and not to be reminded of that awful boyfriend from before but I know she can’t just forget him that easy because he left her with a horrible memory.

Sorry I know I didn't let them go all the way because I still have other plans before that happens. I didn't know the majority of you guys would have wanted them to take it that far as yet until I saw the comments today and I wrote this chapter yesterday. I usually update almost everyday but sadly that won't happen again because school has started back. I hate school so much! I will be pretty busy with my studies and stuff but I will try my best to find time to write for you guys. Love you all and thanks for the support. Can't believe this book has 2.2k reads. That's awesome!

Oh and for those of you that think Zayn is 22, you're wrong because I have him locked up in Forever 21. Ha I wish. *Harry's voice* "We're only getting older baby and I've been thingking about it lately, does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?" :( Anyways, Happy Birthday Zayn!