Chapter 75

Diana's POV

I wake up from the bright light of sunrays shinning into my and Harry's room. I turn around and find Harry in a deep sleep beside me. He looks so adorable I just want to pinch his cute cheeks and kiss his beautiful pink lips whole day long. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep. I love this boy so much that words cannot describe how much he means to me. He's literally everything and without him I would have been dead by now.

Ugh I'm feeling hungry again. I get out of Harry's arms and climb out of the bed. I grab my robe and head downstairs. I sigh and look into the fridge for something to eat. Since I'm pregnant I tend to get hungry really, really fast. I grab some Nutella and sit by the counter to eat. And now I'm feeling the morning sickness again. I really hate being pregnant; it's not only stressful and frustrating but I hate when I have to deal with all of this.

"I see you're busy eating my whole jar of Nutella." Harry says with a cute smirk on his face as he leans on the doorframe.

"Well good morning to you too." I reply while stuffing my mouth with his Nutella.

"Yeah good morning, love. Hey you remember I told you I would take you to the doctor today?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I stare at him and he bits his lip nervously.

"Well.... It might have to be another day because I just got called to the studio. They want me to record another demo." He says and waits for my reply.

"Oh." I reply and look down at the counter.

"But Harry can't you go to the studio later? I mean you said you wanted this baby and now you're not acting like a father to it. It's like you don't care..." I take up another spoon of Nutella and shove it in my mouth and look down at the counter again because of how disappointed I am.

"Hey don't be sad Diana I'll make it up to you." He says, his tone pleading.

"Fi..." I'm cut off by the song "Paradise" from Coldplay and it takes me a few minutes to realize it's Harry's phone ringing.

"Just a sec." He says to be before going into the living room answering the call.

He comes back in with a huge smile on his face. He comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I playfully try to push him off but he's too strong for me. I fill the spoon with Nutella and was about to shove it in his face but he ducks and grabs it in his mouth. I chuckle at his cuteness but then realize I'm still upset with him.

"Okay you'll be going to the doctor today after all. Louis just called to see how you were doing and I asked him to take you and he said yes. He's more than happy to take you." He squeezes me from behind.

"That's great." I reply still a bit disappointed that Harry wouldn't be taking me.

"Hey cheer up I'll go with you the second time okay? Don't worry about it I will make it up to you." He kisses me briefly.

"Okay, okay." I look at him and try not to smile but fail miserably as the corners of my mouth turn into a huge smile.

"Hey Harry, what do you want?" I ask as he turns to go back upstairs.

"What do you mean?" He looks at me confused.

"I mean what do you want the baby to be, a boy or a girl?"

"Oh, hmm... I haven't thought about that but I guess a girl....and we'll name her Darcy just like in your dream." He smiles.

"No don't make me recall that horrible dream." I cringe at the mention of it.

The dream that I had a few months ago with Wilma killing my baby. That was the worst nightmare ever and I don't want to think about it again. I hate thinking about something so cruel and horrible especially about my unborn baby.