162. Taken (Antonio Dawson)

For rihannaproctor14. Hope you like it.

I was walking from the school like I usually do when I saw a white van driving behind me. I quickened my pace and grabbed my phone to call dad. He was just about to answer when I was grabbed from behind and thrown into a van.

---

"Something is wrong." Antonio scratched the back of his head swinging on the chair behind his desk. "Boss..."

"Go, do you need any help?" He nodded when he saw the worry in his friend's eyes.

Antonio nodded him off. "No I'll just take a quick look at home, just to be sure Y/N is okay."

Antonio arrived home when his neighbour was standing at his driveway. "Hey Antonio, I was just ringing on your door, Y/N dripped her phone a few blocks away. I was knocking also but I got no answer."

Antonio unlocked the door and screamed his daughter's name but he got no reply so he dialed Jay's phone. "Hey man, can you che c the surveillance camera outise my home."

"Sure, what am I looking at?" Jay asked while typing on the keyboard. "Oh my god, Antonio someone took Y/N with a van."

"Can you get the plate?" Antonio wiped his tired eyes while waiting for the answer.

"Alredy on it." Jay stayed silent for a while. "You are not gonna like this... It's Pulpo's."

"Mother fucker." Antonio kicked the tire of his work car. "Call my wife and get the bolo on this van, I'm on my way back."

***

"Are we sure we got it all covered?" Hank duble checked everything. "We will not get a second chance on this one." He looked at every team member and gave aprove of entrance. "Let's go on thre. One, two..."

"We got movement!" Jay informed, stopping the movement they were about to make. "It's Y/N, hold fire!"

Antonio ran toward his daighter that was covered in blood. "What happened princess? Did he hurt you?"

"I killed him, I killed him..." Y/N repeated over and over again, tears running down her face. "Dad I killed someone."

"It's okay baby... You are gonna be okay." He held her close as never before. "Everything will be okay."