Crossover with Hawaii hive-0 pt.3

You packed your bags after goodbye dinner and took a cab to the Aloha Airport. It was a tough decision weather to stay or go but you needed to be in Chicago next to your family and friends.

Two days later you walked upstairs in the intelligence, waving to all your coworkers. "Hey guys." You greeted and saw an unfamiliar face. "I see you gave away my desk Hank." You hugged your boss. "I'll just go back to Hawaii then."

Hank laughed and pulled you closer. "There's always room for you, you know that." He pulled away and you saw Jay with the corner of your eyes. He looked so much better that he did before you went away. He nodded his head towards the break room as he was saying follow me. So you did.

"Hey', you look good." You smiled and grabbed a coffee that he offered you. "Thanks."

"I've been meaning to call you..." He stated, sitting down next to you. "I just.. You know. I've been acting like an ass and then I saw how happy you were there." He scratched his head.

"I missed you." You admitted. "You know I got a job offer but I came back... Because of you."

Jay got tears in his eyes as he put his hands on his face. "I'm so stupid. I went to a place where they helped me deal with my demons, that's why I haven't been able to call you."

"Sometimes, but that's what makes you special and I'm glad you did." You removed his hands away from his face. "We will work this out... I mean if you want to?"

"Jay pecked your cheek." I would love that. Shall we start at the beginning, friend?"

"Sounds good friend." You shook his hand.

Later that day Jay's lips were attached to yours while you took a cab to his house. He lifted you up and carried you to his sofa. After removing clothes on himself he stared down at your perfect face. "Screw that I can't be your friend, I love you too much. I always knew that but I was too much of a coward to admit it." He chuckled.

"Shut up and come here already." You pulled Jay on top of you, planting kisses on his lips, neck and chest.