70. Till the time I have to go (Hank Voight)

AlexandraDraghia this one is for you and all Hank girls. Plus je looks so jummy in this photo. 👅

You were walking through the hot Chicago, headed to see all the famous places. The last on your list was the famous coffe and deep fried pizza place and you couldn't wait to arrive there. You were starving.

After ordering your food and drinks you scroled through your phone amd uploaded some photos on your instagram account.

Pizza smelled amazing and if there waren't any napkin, you would drool over the table. "Thanks." You thanked the cute waiter and digged in.

After demolishing the whole pizza, you glanced up and saw an older man looking at you, smirking. You looked down, blush on your face. "Don't hide your pretty face."

He aproached you and sit right next to you and to your surprise you didn't move away. He smelled amazing and you saw grey hair next to a dark ones. It only made him sexyer. "I'm embarased. I ate like a pig."

"Fhat's okay. It's all natural." He smiled. "I'm Hank.

"Y/N." You extended your hand to shake his.

"So where are you from?" Hank looked at you intently, observing your face intently.

"I'm from (your country)." You took a sip of your drink. "Is it that obvious?"

"I think it's cute." Hank bite his lover lip and smirked at you.

***

Five hours later you two were back at your hotel room, Hank on top of you naked. "Do you regret this?" He questioned with his voice deep, looking deep in your eyes.

You kissed his lips with your soft lips. "No, I never will." Hank puls your body closer to his and you throw your leg over his.

He combs yoir hair with his thick fingers, kissing your forehead every once in a while. "How long are you staying in Chicago?"

You refure to look at him. "I leave tomorrow morning."

The answer hurts both of you. And Hank stays quiet for a couple of minutes. "Let's make the time we have our best time."

You finnaly turn towards him, kissing him. All you want to do is hold him close till the time you have to go.