124. Ride (Jay Halstead)

Corebore123 I haven't upload in a while because everything that's been going on. I hope you are all okay. ♥️ #staysafe anyways it's by song Ride from Chace Rice.

"Bye Trudi." You wawe to the elder woman at the door. "Hey did you know that there is a caraoke night tonight at Molly's? Are you coming?"

"Do I looka that desperate?" Trudi raised her eyebrows at you so you dissapeared through the door.

You had some drinks with your friend and every now and then you saw Jay looking at you with burning eyes. You bit you lover lip when you saw him adjusting his visible growing member in his pants. Nothing ever happened between you two because you knew he is still in love with Erin.

Two hours later all of you were drunk and you sat next to your partner Jay, laughing your ass off because Trudy decited to come and sing after all. "I'm gonna ride on you baby, on you lady all night..."

You got up and raized your hands up. "Whooaa I think that's enough for me. See you later guys." You started to walk down the streets to your apartment when all of a sudden someone grabbed you by your hand and spoon you around.

"Where do you think you are going?" Jay whispered while kissing you on your exposed neck before you could answer. Only moans escaped your lips that tasted like tequilla.

Back at the Molly's everyone wondered where you went and they started blowing up your phones with text's and calls but Jay grabbed both of the phones, throwing them in your purse. You raized your eyebrows at him but his lips were attached to yours in no time.

Arriving to your apartment, Jay kicked the door of your bedroom open with his leg, almost as a show off. "Kick those heels of and lay down." He ordered almost demanded as you were fast to do what he said.

He was about to climb on top of you but you managed to roll over, hoovering on top of him. "You should know something Halstead." You bit your lover lip that was already red from how hard he was kissing it. "You may be in charge at work but in bed I'm the boss."

Jay groaned as the tension between you to only rose. The heat was felt and this time you were the one who pressed your lips on yhe side of Jay's, next one on his chin, nex one on his chest and next one lower and lower.
While you were sucking his hard member he was pulling by your hair, whincing in pelasure that your tongue has given him.

You were pulled on top of him, licking his seemen from around your mouth. "Tasty." You teased but when his member slide in you with such ease, you shut your mouth and leaned on his chest.

It's been hours since you and Jay arrived to your room. Hours of kissing and sex. You layed next to him while he was rubbing your thigh like he couldn't get enough of the high even though you haven't really came to relax since the last one. You look him in the eye as if you were saying 'what are you waiting for', and that was enough for the beast in him to awake yet again.