134. Twins (Jay Halstead)

futuremsmars 🥰
Part 2 of 99th imagine.

"I can't believe they are one year old already." William laughed pecking Ema and Liam's cheks. "Come brother I have something for you." He grabbed Jay's arm, leadding him to more private area.

"Will is everything okay?" Jay poured two drinks for them. "You are acting strange."

Will chuckled, pulling a box out of his jeans. "You remember when grandma gave me her wdding ring because she tought I will be the first fo marry?" He put the box on the counter picking the ring up. "I want you to have it."

Jay grabbed the ring from his brother hand, putting it back to the small box. "I can't take it. You will give it to Natt one day."

"We decited we don't want to get married. What we have right now is great." Will chuckled. "And I know how crazy you are about Y/N just by how you look at her. So take it."

Jay hugged his brother and led him back to the table where all of his friends were chatting, eatting a birthday cake. "I still remember a year ago..." Natt wanted to embarass Jay but she couldn't talk.

Jay hugged y/n across her back, pulling her closer, kissing her temple. "I remember well how manly I took it when I heard we are having twins." Jay rolled his eyes, making everyone laugh. "But the truth is I wouldn't have it any other way." He kissed Amy and Liam. "I love them and I love you." He turned towards y/n, squeezing the ring in his palm.

"I love you too." Y/N giggled, pecking his lips.

Jay finnaly got down on one knee, revealing the big ring in his hand. "I want to spend the whole life with you. To make us a reall familly so marry me and become my wife."

Tears started to fall down y/n's cheek as she nodded yes. "Oh my god Jay. I had no idea about this." She giggled, hugging him tightly.

"Congrats." Will and Natt came hugging them. "It looks good on you." Natt whinked.

"I never tought two years after I almost kicked your asses out of my unit, you will be engaged and with twins." Hank laughed. "I'm glad I never made that mistake."

"Thanks boss." Y/N hugged him tightly. "I'm glad you didn't make us break up."

"Just promisse me you will not loose consciousness when you will see this beautifull girl walking towards you on your wedding day." Will joked making the guests laugh and his brother to roll his eyes.

Jay picked up his twins, each in one hand and kissed y/n. "Thank you." He whispered to Will and Natt for making the engagement possible.