137. Saved (Antonio Dawson)

This request was made by lovely emma_ferrarini 🥰  Also I wish I could follow all my readers but I have reached maximum. 😢♥️

Antonio rolls over in bed, hugging his girlfriend Ema around her waist. It's still early in the morning but it is the usual time for him to wake up and just stare at her. After planting a few kisses on her forehead his long black hair tickling her on the cheek, waking her up. "Sorry babe, just go back to sleep." He chuckles, pulling her tighter.

"Are you staring at me again?" Ema giggles, her eyes still closed. "You know this is weird right?"

Antonio hid his smile, leaning his head on her shoulder. "I would die if something happened to you or if you would leave me." He admits, playing with her long hair.

"That will never happen." She reasures him, kissing his nose. "Now go to sleep and stop staring at me."

***

A few hours later Antonio wakes up in the floor. He looks around and everything is a mess. His head was pounding with pain and there was blood on his shirt. "Ema?" He suddely remembers what happened as they were trying to go back to sleep in the morning. "He took her." He whispered grabbing his car keys, driving straight to Voight's house.

"Antonio?" Hank, opened the door, holding the newspappers under his arm. "You were suposed to be my replacement today, what are you doing here?"

"He took her." He fell down on his knees, crying. "Pulpo took her and you were right we should do it your way."

"Come in." Hank closed the door behind himself, grabbing two guns from his safe. "We wont make the same mistake twice."

Hank called his whole team to help him find Pulpo and Ema, off the records. "We got him on the street camera heading north." Adam announced, clicking something with the mouse.

"Where could he be going?" Antonio scratched the back of her head.

Jay ran up the strairs holding pile of pappers. "His grandmother had a house up North, I have the adress."

***

Two hours later the boys were waiting for Pulpo to arrive at his grandmother's house, guns loaded. "Remember I want him alive." Hank reminded them over the radio.

"Boss we got movement." Antonio hid behind the wall, ready to see the love of his life jumping in his arm. "Someone is with Pulpo, Jay you and Adam go take care of him me and Kevin will grabb Pulpo." Hank ordered, nodding to Antonio. "You go save her."

Shoots were being fired as Pulpo and his friend layed on the ground, cuffs on their hands. "Ema! Ema where are you?" Antonio opened the trunk of Pulpo's car, pulling her out. "Ema it's me, Antonio. Wake up."

Ema slowly opened her eyes. "What happened?" She looked around and started panicking. "Antonio..."

"Don't worry you are safe now." Antonio grabbed her, carrying her to his car. "He will never hurt you again."