157. Bussy mom (Antonio Dawson)

jj_collie_aid this next one is for you. Its a part two of POP imagine. :)

"And then the lion roared, scaring all the tigers away from the dear." You kissed your sleeping baby once more after you finnished reading the book. "I can't believe she looks so much like you."

Antonio giggled, standing in between the door. "Daddy's girl, just like you." He whinked and started kissing you down your neck.

"Oh stop. I smell like poop and vomit and my hair is a mess." You chuckled. "I look disgusting."

"Shh..." Antonio put his finger on your lips, shushing you. "It doesn't matter to me. You gave me familly and Ana is only 3 months old. Everything will go back to normal soon." He pulled you closer in a hug. "In the mean time why don't you take a shower and I will cook us something."

You kissed his lips, closing you eyes. "I knew it, I smell bad." You giggled, teasing him while walking towards bathroom.

***

"Babe do you think uncle Hank will take me back to work a little sooner?" You asked your fiance while he was eating brekfast one day.

Antonio put down his sandwich looking at you with furrowed eyebrows. "To work? Already?"

"Yeah I know she didn't even turn one but I miss working." You protested, kissing his cheek. "And not to sound like an asshole but I'm bored."

"But the danger..." Antonio tried to change your mind, all for nothing. You puffed rolling your eyes, mimicking his words while walking away. Antonio giggled at how silly you were sometimes.

"What do you even want to do now?" You asked, annoyed with him.

Antonio stood up, grabbing Ana in his arms and walking towards you. "I want you to marry me, next week."

"Next week?! Are you crazy?!" You screamed. "We have prepared absolutely nothing."

"Here you go. You will not be bored for a while babe." Antonio giggled, handing you your baby before kissing you. "I have to go to work."

***

"The ceramony was absolutly beautifull." Hank congradulated the young couple.

"I can't believe how you managed to do everything in two weeks." Kim giggled, tickling your daughter.

You whinked to Trudy. "I had some help."

"So are you coming back to work any time soon?" Jay asked, sipping on the vine. "It has been a while."

"No, not any time soon." You admitted shocking everyone.

"What? I tought you are a little bit bored at home." Antonio furrowed his eyebrows.

You giggled, grabbing his hand and interlocking your fingers with his. "I'm sure taking care of two babies will not be as easy. I'm pregnant.''

"What? When?" Antonio chuckled, kissing you all over your face.

You rolled your eyes. "Remember that "date" we had the other time...."