81. Memory loss (Jay Halstead)

I woke up in a hospital and saw doctors and nurses running to me. I had no idea what happened and how I got here.

"Are you okay miss?" A doctor asked me while he light a small flashlight in both of my eyes.

I blinked twice and furrow my eyebrows. "What happened?"

"You fell and hurt your head pretty hard. Can't you remember?" He put his stuff away and folded some papers in a folder.

I looked around the room and back to him. "No I just know my head hurts. How long was I out?"

"Six day miss." Doctor excused himself but he turned around. "There are some people who want to see you, should I invite them in?"

"Yes." I smiled and sat up in my hospital bed. Antonio, Kim and Hank arrived bringing flowers and chocolate. "Hey guys."

"I never tought I will say that but I missed you." My boss joked and hugged me after the others.

"Very funny." I playfully rolled my eyes. "Where the hell is Jay? Does my fiance has better things to do than wait for me to wake up?"

Everyone stayed silent and gave each other weird looks. "Jay, your fiance?" Kim repeated my question. "Y/N, he m..."

"We will call him asap." Hank interupted her and almost pushed Kim and Antonio out of the room.

After a while there is a knock on the door and Jay arrived in. "Hey."

"Hey honney. Don't just stand there, give me a kiss." Jay reluctantly walked towards me and kissed my cheek.

"How are you feeling." He sat down away from me on the other bed.

I wanted to stand up but I was too weak. Jay cought me right before I fell. "What is wrong baby?" I played with his hair. "Why are you so distant?"

"Y/N, there is something you shuld know." Jay sat down on the edge of my bed. "When you hit your head you lost your memory." He chrossed his arms. "We broke up almost a year ago."

I sat back down. My head was beaming with pain. "What do you mean?"

"I'm saying I marrie..." Jay was interupted when Erin walked in. He suddenly let go of my hand.

"Here you are." She smiled and walked towards him. "I was looking everywhere for you." She leaned in and kissed his lips.

I widened my eyes. My voice got cought in my throat and I couldn't speak.

Kim bursted in the wery second tears started falling fast down my cheek. "What is this, what is going on?" I finnaly spoke.

Kim held on my hand. "Y/N. Everything will be okay. I promise." I just hugged her like I knew she was right. My head was beaming with pain and I have a fealing I am jet to learn the harsh truth.