144. Before you cheat (Jay Halstead)

Corebore123 this next one is for you. It is by song fron Carrie Underwood - Before he cheats. :) Sorry I changed it a little 🙄🙈

You grabbed your baseball bat and walked straight to Molly's parking lot where Jay's SUV was parked. You pulled out the key and carved your name into it. Stepping back you giggled to yourself. "That's what you get for cheating, babe."

You walked around his car, draving lines with your key, dancing in the process. A few people walked by, clapping and it only made you more brave.

You grabbed the bat and smacked all four lights and windows. The glass flew everywhere but you couldn't care less. You suddenly remember you have a work knife that Al gave you in your pocket so you slashed all four tires.

You took a step back admireing the masterpiece you created. After adjusting your red short dress you walked to Molly's where Stella was waiting for you. "Please tell me you didn't go all crazy." She giggled, pouring a shot for you.

"You know me Stella." You whinked, jumping on the stage. "Play me the song please." You whinked to the dj. All eyes were on your long, exposed legs and you saw Jay sitting with Hailey and the others just below the stage.

Right now, he's probably slow dancing
With a bleached-blond tramp
And she's probably getting frisky
Right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink
'Cause she can't shoot whiskey
Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick
Showing her how to shoot a combo
And he don't know

I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little souped up four-wheel drive
Carved my name into his leather seats
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights
Slashed a hole in all four tires
Maybe next time, he'll think before he cheats

The whole time you were singing you were looking in Jay's eyes and you saw when he realized he got cought. You finnished the song, walking off the stage and he ran straight to you. "Babe, please let me explain."

You put a finger on his mouth sushing him. "I dug my key into the side of your pretty little four-wheel drive.." You sang, Stella laughin behind you two. "And I'm not even sorry."

Jay turned around and looked out od the window. He grabbed his head, running outside. "Fuck, my car... What have you done with my car?"

You grabbed your leather jacket, throwing it over your shoulder. "See you at work Halstead."